log onto adtunes

Awesome! I love insurance.
Anthony its goldfrapp :wub: but somethign tells me you already know that.

cool. i login at two or three times during the day while working. i am usually on the go, but i have a laptop so i can login wireless.

Originally posted by a_iver+Dec 9 2006, 10:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Dec 9 2006, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-erika
You're my favorite moment. You're my Saturday.

:wub: [/b][/quote]
awe... how tweet.. erica, i thought that you and andy had a thing going? anyway. that was nice of anthony to say.

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 10 2006, 06:45 PM
Anthony its goldfrapp :wub: but somethign tells me you already know that.
i did not, but i'll have to give it a listen :)

You might likie Utopia as well. That one is amazing. and Beautiful. That's well that beautiful

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Dec 9 2006, 06:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Dec 9 2006, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sketchyrx@Dec 9 2006, 01:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Dec 8 2006, 05:33 PM
NO!  :(  Cause I had to go and get a new job that's not cool with the internets.

Me too. I've tried but it's blocked. When I'm bored to tears at work I've started playing with the paint program thinger. :woo:
I look at news sites but that's really it. That or check my email. [/b][/quote]
Actually I take that back. If I use my manager's login *evil grin* I can access all sorts of sites.

Back