Life Season 2

^ Most people don't until they go looking for a song.

The alt ending song is "You Can Count On Me" by Aiden Falls.

Hey I was wondering if you anyone knew what song Crew was listening to in his 'Moment'?
The Episode starts with a song that goes "You are the hole in my Heart..." I don't know the rest, but if anyone knows what it is I would be Very Thankful!

Hi!

Does anyone know the song at the beginning of the episode "What They Saw" (NBC Rewind version) when the crews are standing outside at the pool and then searching the area around the house? I want to know the NBC Rewind version because I already know the song that was played on teh TV version. Any help?

I've seen this question asked on every "Life" forum around and four or five other forums as well, all with no luck.
If I remember correctly someone has even tried contacting the music coordinator for the show and still this song remains a mystery.

Hey everyone,

I noticed that posts on NBC's Life occur haphazardly on this site. Is there a site that catalogs the songs from the episodes that everyone already knows about? And could you point me to it? :)

Thanks,
D

I looking for the song at the beginning of "Trapdoor"; the online not broadcast. It's trip-hop with a female singer and the hook is "I am ready to let myself go"

The song at the end of the episode "Re-entry" was "Hands of Time" by Groove Armada (Amazon) (iTunes)

Reactions: jca
Life 4-8-2009

Does anyone know the name of the song that was played during the 4-8-2009 episode? The song was a dance type of music and it sounded like the lyrics were in Russian. Thanks!

Re: Life 4-8-2009

Does anyone know the name of the song that was played during the 4-8-2009 episode? The song was a dance type of music and it sounded like the lyrics were in Russian. Thanks!
"Zachem Ya" by T.A.T.U.

How about all of the songs from the season finale?

I remember there was a website that listed the songs from each episode, but I cant find it.

Does anyone know the song that plays when the fbi agent is killing all the people who worked for Roman?

song at the beginning:
"A New Beginning" by 26 (iTunes)

song at the end:
"More Than Alive" by Hayden (Amazon) (iTunes)

what is the name of the song in season 2 episode 2 when crews is making out with his ex?

what is the name of the song in season 2 episode 2 when crews is making out with his ex?

"Cue The Strings" by Low (original US tv broadcast)
"They Tried To Break You 2.0" by Flight Crash Companion (nbc.com/Hulu, DVD (& international?) versions)

Back