Lexus RX 350 Pebble Beach

Good news! From the Faded Paper Figures blog:

UPDATE (5/21/08): Talks are currently underway to get a free extended version of the Pebble Beach track available for download (there are just a few legal things to take care of). It'll take a bit to get the permissions and audio all worked out, but stay tuned. Shouldn't be too long. Thanks for listening :)

This is a great electronic-music recommendation thread! Fans of Lali Puna, Ms. John Soda, Mum, and Ulrich Schnauss should check out the work of B. Fleischman.

I think it's a band called the Philippians.

Check out a song called, "Heart Machine." It sounds similar.

I think the guy is in this band.

Robot Repair is not a band it's a company that provides music for TV and Movies...

Originally posted by DudeMan007@Jun 17 2008, 01:18 AM
I think it's a band called the Philippians.

Check out a song called, "Heart Machine." It sounds similar.

I think the guy is in this band.

Robot Repair is not a band it's a company that provides music for TV and Movies...
did you even read the thread? haha

Lexus Pebble Beach song available now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTSAjQcPv0U

from the youtube comment section

"Well everyone, I am happy to announce that the full-length version of this song is FINALLY available for free download! Sorry it took so long to sort out the legal stuff (that's the wonderful world of commercial music for ya). Thanks for being (mostly) patient though!

You can find the song at Faded Paper Figures' website in the news section.

Enjoy!
-Kael Alden"

the direct mp3 file link :)
http://www.robotrepair.net/public/Where_You_Belong.mp3

Re: Lexus Pebble Beach song available now!

WELL. I was searching for the music on the blackberry bold commercial and in my travails some frustrated individual mentioned that this search bore similarity to his/her lexus pebble beach experience.
Long story short, I have been introduced to three new excellent bands. I love discovering good new music/bands since mainstream media effectively ensures that the unsigned get no play.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread....... and I really mean that.

Back