Late Show with Dave Letterman

David Letterman had an artist on his show tonight (December 2nd) His show was a repeat and it was when he had Bruse Willis on and they did that Fry Hard With A Vengence thing. The artist had platinum blonde hair in a bob cut with bangs and her entire backdrop was white, even the musicians instruments, except for the person with the cello I think it was? Anyway she was dressed in black and her hands were painted red and blue and she was from Austrailia. If you know this artist please let me know who she is and what she sang on the show because it was really nice. Thanks a bunch!

-Bambi

Re: Dave Letterman Artist

Thanks so much! I also found Breathe Me, which I had loved for so long but I didn't know the artist or name of the song, so thank you so much! You helped me find a favorite.

My whole family needs help on this one!

Hi everyone,

Over the summer, the actress Connie Britton appeared on David Letterman and the band played a short portion of a song that I recognized but could not identify. I asked my wife, she said the same thing. I asked my father because, on the hunch it was a song from the sixties, I thought he might know. Same thing with him. Now the three of us are going nuts trying to i.d. this song.

The band played the song as an instrumental, but I know it's been on the radio with lyrics.

You can hear the song in this YouTube clip...

It starts right after Letterman says her name.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
Gary

Re: My whole family needs help on this one!

That's the song!!! Zane, you rule!

On behalf of my relieved brain cells and my family, thank you!

:D

Back