The Oprah Winfrey Show

juicyusa

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song Celine Dion sang on Oprah's show October 2004, when the screen was showing pictures of her son? It is a slow song, with lyrics like "no one could ever love you more", or something. Is it one of her songs, and if so, which album? Please help!!

Those lyrics match "To Love You More" from her album Let's Talk About Love.

I saw the show and its called "Miracle" from her new album which is also called "Miracle".

You can listen to samples from all the tracks here :p

I caught the closing credits of Oprah's Tuesday 11/30 show and found whoever the performing group was compelling. Any idea who they are? Lead singer sounded slightly Irish. Would really like to know the closing song but, perhaps with the group name, I'll be able to find that out. Nothing on her website.

I think Oprah's show on Tuesday 11/30 was about making peoples' wildest dreams come true. No one performed on the show. The song they kept playing sounded like a Tina Turner song, something about "never in your wildest dreams". I don't know the name of the song, sorry. I just wanted to let you know that no one performed that day on the show. ;)

Yeah, that was Tuesday's (11/30) episode -- the "Wildest Dreams Bus Tour" show. And I agree -- the song playing throughout the show has got to be Tina Turner.

What was the description of the show you are referring to? Or what was the theme of the show?

I think the group you saw was on the Dr. Phil Show and not on Oprah. The song was "Life Less Ordinary" by Carbon Leaf. Their website is here

Hey on Oprah, there was music that sounded like Family affair by mary j. bilge...it was close to the beat of that, but I think its her show music..but it has a really good beat..does anyone know the name of it? It sounds like a remix or something, Please help! ;)

Sorry No Help, But Did Any One Else Think The DH HARPO Was Kinda Realy Lame?

Hello, Did anyone see OPRAH episode where Kirstie ALLey showed her dance exercise routine to the audience? Hip hop guys helped and Oprah and audience members joined in to do the routine?

I LOVE THAT SONG!!

ANyone know what the song title is???

thanks,

dee :

Sigh. I'm embarrassed to even say that I watched this damn show, but geez, some of the music was actually good. Anyone have a track list, particularly the songs that were playing during the presentations?
-TIC

Ugh...I actually taped the thing hoping to hear some good music & just like you, I did. Couldn't find out anything though with Oprah.com being preempted for something else of hers.

I'll keep looking!

I watched the show.. i know one of the songs.. it played when Brandi and Cameron were making their presentation.. it was Believe - Suzie McNeil

Back