Last Good Movie You Saw

I just watched Ladder 49 last night. I wasn't expecting it to be very good but ended up just loving it.

I just finished watching Dune and The Children of Dune, which were both pretty good, but it would have been very confusing if my sister wasn't there explaining stuff to me (she's read the books). The costumes were really bad, but the acting was very good. Oh, and Children of Dune has one of the best soundtracks ever! Go buy it now!

Which ones, the original with Sting or the remake with that one guy?

the remake with that one guy. :lol: I thought the orginal Dune was kind of boring. I haven't seen it in a long time.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jun 9 2005, 10:01 AM
Yeah, the remake is not nearly as good as the original.
If for no other reason, STING!! :wub:

You kind of have to watch them both if you want to get anywhere near the story the book tells. <_<

Yeah, movies never explain everything that happens in the books, and often leads those who haven't read them in total confusion. ;)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 8 2005, 07:47 PM
Oh, and Children of Dune has one of the best soundtracks ever! Go buy it now!
It's one of my favorite soundtracks. I love listening to it. ;)

The Man From Elysian Fields.

Funny. Especially if you like Mick Jagger

Originally posted by blurg8@Jun 25 2005, 01:44 PM
i saw howl's moving castle, very good movie.
:eek: You're so lucky! I've been waiting forever for it come out, and it's not playing anywhere near me! :(

I saw Bewitched and Batman Begins the other day. Bewitched was kind of funny, and Batman was okay. I just didn't like the fight scenes, the camera would go all over the place and I couldn't tell what was going on. I didn't think the movie was as good as everybody says it is.

I can't wait for War of the Worlds!! :D

Yeah me too.. so you thought Bewitched was pretty good? I wanted to see it..

Yeah, it was funnier than I thought it would be. Don't see Monster In Law though, that one sucked.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 27 2005, 12:18 PM

I can't wait for War of the Worlds!! :D
OMg me too.. I swear is it me or is previews to movies becoming longer and longer? Cos I swear when we saw Batman I previewed every movie coming out till 2035

Back