Land Rover commercial music

spamela

Reaction score
I'm looking for the music that is playing in the Land Rover commercial where the SUV comes to an intersection where a parade (with some sort of important leader sitting in a cloth-covered float of some sort) is passing by. The parade stops to let the Land Rover cross its path (I guess implying great respect or something?).

Anyway, the music in the background is great...instrumental, and I'm afraid I can't really describe, as I'm not musically inclined. But if anyone has a clue what I'm talking about, I would REALLY appreciate any info you have!

Thanks!! :)

Thank you very much for the information! I followed the link you provided and saw the info about the artist. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any of their music anywhere on the internet just yet. But at least I have a name now when I go looking... :)

Thanks again for the help!

Elias is short for Elias Arts -- a "Sound Design" group that has studio musicians who create music specifially used in ads, etc... You won't be able to find any full-length work from them, unfortunately. You can see examples of their work at Elias Arts.

Back