old, old Visa commercial music

graciousplum

Reaction score
I'm looking for the music to a really old Visa commercial. I think it aired back in the mid to late 1990s. It had really pretty classical music, and was set like a period-piece movie. The actors were in what looked like 18th or 19th century clothing.

There was a voice over telling a story about some object being passed down from person to person through history. I remember something about there being two sisters: one ugly and one pretty.

Does anyone remember that particular commercial or the title of the music used or the composer? Anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks.

This is a huge longshot, but I recall a Visa commercial back in the 1996/97 timeframe which featured a KPM library track titled "Pageant" composed by Richard Harvey.

To listen to the track:
1. Go to http://www.apmmusic.com/myapm/main.php
2. Click on "Advanced Search" (bottom left)
3. Enter "pageant" in the left box under "Search Text" and check box to the right of "Track Title"
4. Click "Search"
5. Scroll down to "KPM 1" (at the very bottom of the list) and click on the musical note below the title of the track

Again, I'm not sure if this is the music you're looking for, but it's a wonderful piece nonetheless.

Back