Kingdom of Heaven

There are 2 trailers that contain a song I am dying to find, its been years since I've first wanted to know the title and artist of this song.

The TEASER trailer and the EXCLUSIVE ONLINE trailer both use the song. and BOTH trailers have it, and for both its the first song that is heard. I've heard people tell me its the Prayer cycle album, but i've listened to a lot of that and I don't think it is from that. (Unless someone has heard the whole album and has heard that piece of music).

Thanks so much for any help, I love that piece of music.

i spoke to harry gregson-williams and i can confirm that he did NOT do the guitar intro music for the trailer. so back to square one sadly. has anyone else figured it out over the years or is it still unknown?

I've tried many times in many years now, to find any clues about the Rock song that is heard in this teaser trailer of Kindom of Heaven
from point 0:06 to 0:18 and continues at 0:34 until 2:04. It starts as slow and then it goes Rock all the way and it really KICKS ASS...!!! I Love it !!!

If anyone, ANYONE has any clues or knows something about it, i would really appreciate it.
Thank you for your time...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHnyzcTHBY

The teaser music of Kingdom of Heaven is done by a music and sound design production company located in L.A. called Musikvergnuegen. I came to this understanding from the teaser itself. Under the description of the teaser on Youtube, the artist is listed as Musikvergnuegen. Well then, I visited their website. And yes, I found out they've done some teasers for some of the movies that we very much like. Teasers for movies like Batman Begins, National Treasure, Troy, The Last Samurai, Spiderman, etc.

Under the trailers section on their website, Kingdom of Heaven is listed. On their contact page, the contact details of their composers and music directors are given. And this Kingdom of Heaven teaser music must be composed by someone among them which we do not know who is. And guess what? This teaser music is never released as a single anywhere. If it'd have been, we all would've known already. People have been asking about this teaser music since 2005 and no one knows exactly. This music has never been on the internet. Just the teaser we see. Well, I see user macman04 has already mentioned the name Musikvergnuegen.

Last edited:
Reactions: jca
Back