Kingdom of Heaven

I'm looking for the music to the newest tv trailer that prominently features Orlando Bloom and Eva Green. It's instrumental, sounds like something Enigma or Delerium would put out. It's not "hope"

Helpful but.. not....

I'm looking for music from the theatrical trailer. There seems to be three different songs- but one may simply be continued from one part or another... These entries seem to either specify the TV trailer, or be entirely non-specific. I've got the Elias piece and looking for the Stearns piece, but which trailers are they from..? And did they just reuse music for the TV trailer from the theatrical?

Confuzzled-
Ren

Is that Elias piece the song near the end and if so where did ya find it?

I've searched everywhere for both Harry Gregson-Williams and Jonathan Elias and nadda. Well, not the song I'm looking for.

I just read the above messages, scanning the things for info. :) As for where I found 'em, Limewire. It's a great way to sate my craving for great music when I've been crazed to find info. Then I can go out and buy the CD as a whole. :D

And yeah, the music holds muuuuuch promise in this movie. I just saw a History Channel show about it, and they had great music in the movie clips there, too. ^.^

:huh: Yes i keep watching the trailer over an over again for Kingdom Of Heaven, i've looked all over nothing yet. It's the Theatrical Trailer an not the teasers, It's not The prayers cycle either, if anyone finds this out let us know...........

I think its a redone/remixed version of the instramental part in Stairway to Heaven.

In the EXTENDED INTERNET EXCLUSIVE trailer for KoH, there is a nice selection that plays at about 1:10 in the trailer, right after David Thewlis's character says "arise a knight." Can any1 tell me what that is? I want to say it is from the actual soundtrack because alot of the music in this exclusive trailer is from the film score. For example, in the part where Orlando Bloom says "RISE A KNIGHT!" the music that plays is called "RISE A KNIGHT" from the original score. Some I am wondering if perhaps that piece is also from the score.

Thanks in advance. :)

"The Prayer Cycle: Movement III - Hope" - Jonathan Elias" if you wanted to give that a try.

Anybody know the music used in the Kingdom of Heaven DVD trailer. Its a rcl song.

I was wondering what the background music was to the 'Kingdom of Heaven' DVD Commercial? I just saw it tonight and it triggered my recollection to see what it was. It's some dramatical opera music that sounds pretty cool. I've heard it used many times before. Thanks.

I saw that and my first thought was that a TV commercial is different from a trailer.
I didn't read a description of what he was looking for so I thought I'd put up what I saw on TV. If they are the same thing, thanks.

if you are talking about the one that is a rock song with semi-quick cuts from various action scenes, i have tried finding it and am stuck as well

Has anyone figured out what the song is from the Teaser Trailer of KINGDOM OF HEAVEN? (the one in the VERY beginning with the woman singing) If you know please reply! (is it from the soundtrack?)

Does anyone recognize the music from this trailer? The previous threads were all about the first trailer, this is the second one.

Ok... This is an old trailer but I really want to know this song, I love the choir in it.

Description: It is the first song in the trailer during the shots where you see the army of horses, and the woman hugging the child. The song ends after the line "The world always decides"

I believe it's the first song listed at this site under the theatrical trailer.

THEATRICAL TRAILER
"Ghost Rise" - RipTide Music / Joe Webb
"Stereo Eruption" - RipTide Music / Logan Mader
"Daredevils" - RipTide Music / Julian Beeston
"Traction Rise" - RipTide Music / Dan Silver
"The Prayer Cycle: Movement III - Hope" - Jonathan Elias

TV SPOTS
"Run Rhythm Run" - Cinetrax

INTERNATIONAL TRAILER
"Original Trailer Music" - Sorman & Nystrom

If you're talking about the Rockish song it's "Run Rhythm Run" - Cinetrax

No idea where to get it.

[Jack Bauer]Dammit...!![/Jack Bauer]

Can anyone recommend something similar to what is used in the trailer, though? I especially like the track used when the screen shows the "Scott Free" text and logo and of course the track used towards the end.

Back