King Kong

I have one friend who hates all movies that dont involve zombies.

best part is where he rips t rex's tounge out with his mouth!!! OMG I got wet just by that part..

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 21 2005, 04:42 PM
best part is where he rips t rex's tounge out with his mouth!!! OMG I got wet just by that part..
:blink:

I saw Narnia tonight, two words: Kids Movie. It was ok but I would have liked it better if I was 8.

And you're not? Well your appeal has just gone wayyyyy down for me.

<_<

Kong is one of the great "popcorn" flicks in my opinion. The action was almost non stop once it started. Plus great computer effects for the most part. It was more humourous than I thought it was going to be, but I liked it with those humourous moments. I've heard some poeple complainng that the action doesn't start until an hour into the movie, but personally I liked that build up.

Well it was an hour and 20 before the monkey even showed up, maybe that's what they mean.

Yes the monkey showing up an hour into the moive is what some people complained about. They wanted him sooner from what they told me. Mind you I'm only taking about people I know.

Well I'm with you, I thought it was nice to have something to build up to. Naomi Watts is a mouthbreather though. Kinda took away from it.

Back