Saturn Outlook

ImtryingtoSleep

Reaction score
There is a Saturn commercial out with a car driving down a town or city while the surrounds turn into some 3-D renders. There are both female & male vocals in this song & utilizes the guitar. Thanks.

No this is not "The Good Life", or "Lil King Kong" ad by the way, but similar.

not sure i've seen the commercial, but the one i just saw plays noah and the whale's "five years time."

I feel like it might be a cover in the commercial though.

It sounds different, unless I got an acoustic version?

I feel like the version in the commercial has a woman's voice harmonizing, and the version of "five year's time" i have is just the guy.

What's the name of that song?
They go, "Fun Fun Fun, Sun Sun Sun..."

It's quite catchy.

Last night I saw the commercial for the Saturn Aura twice. It was the exact same commercial, only two different songs were playing in the background. I can't tell if "The Good Life" by Tim Myers is the one I liked. Does anyone know what the other one is?

I heard both commercials again. I'm not that crazy about "the good life" one, but I do like the one that goes "sun sun sun". Anybody know what song that is?

Does anyone know the artist and song title of the new Saturn Outlook commercial?
I am unable to find a video online for it.
The song is light, acoustic guitar, with male and female singing together, "in the sun, sun, sun...they'll be sun. sun, sun all over our bodies, in the sun, sun, sun..."
Something like that anyway :)

in this car commercial the people are singing

fun fun fun, sun sun sun, then something else

does anyone know it?

Back