Kia Rondo rainbows

Aaralyn-Kaye

Reaction score
I just saw it on TV, and I'd know the song if I heard it again. Can't find the video online though.

It's the new 2007 Kia Rondo, and it's driving past a group of people in rainbow shirts or something. And they're singing, while a rainbow is coming out the top of the vehicle.

Meaning it's the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow... yeah.

Really neat though. Think RAINBOWSSSS B)

Is it the same song that plays on the Kia Rondo website?

Click the all new rondo englighten me link on the right hand side of the page and another page comes up that plays the song.

http://www.kia.com/index.php

If so it is: The Fifth Dimension - "Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In".

Amazon

That's not it.

The one I heard sounds heavier. Like a more... edgy rock song.

Nevermind, you were right. :D

I only played a clip of the first part of the song, and it sounds nothing like the end. They must have used the end of the song for the commercial...

Thank youuu

hi, is the tune from the kia rondo car commercial where they begin off by clapping, just a beat or is it part of a song. if so could i use the help finding the singer or the song title. thanks. bye

aquarius could be the song- by 5th Dimension, right- but like the person said what they used in the commercial sounds nothing like what i heard. but the person mentioned rainbows...i never saw any rainbows. the camera just goes by a different bunch of people clapping to a beat and then shows the car.

It sounds like one of the remixes of Milk and Sugar's version of Let The Sunshine In. Not quite sure which version it is though.

Originally posted by Homer@Feb 11 2007, 06:54 PM
It sounds like one of the remixes of Milk and Sugar's version of Let The Sunshine In. Not quite sure which version it is though.
Quite possibly. I thought it sounded a little different than the original version.

If anyone was still wondering...

The song in the commercial is a remix done by Robert Feist of Ravenswork.

Which I think rules out being available for Download/Purchase.

There is a song playing in this kia commercial where the kia suv has a rainbow on it. the lyrics go "let the sun shine". i beleive this is also the song that is sung at the of 40 year old virgin.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Feb 6 2007, 12:58 PM
Is it the same song that plays on the Kia Rondo website?

Click the all new rondo englighten me link on the right hand side of the page and another page comes up that plays the song.

http://www.kia.com/index.php

If so it is: The Fifth Dimension - "Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In".

Amazon
"Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In" by The Fifth Dimension

Get it at Amazon.

First performed in the Broadway musical "Hair."

;)

Heyy .. there's a car commerical and like the car is driving around and its got like a rainbow following it .. and the song say "where's the sunshine?" and its all like gospel .. does anyone kno the name of it

The previous person is right. It's "Let the Sunshine In," the second part of "Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In." It was recorded by the Fifth Dimension, but it was originally from the musical "Hair." You might want to check out other versions of this song on iTunes to see if they used the version from the movie instead. But it's definitely that song. God, I feel f––––ing old.

Also, a piece of trivia: The exact same song is used as background music for the commercial for BIC Soleil (women's razor). What are the odds of the same (old) song being used by two different companies at the same time?

There's a car commercial that's recently started airing that has a group of people dressed in rainbow colours singing the words "Let the sun shine" over and over. The commercial also has rainbows popping up wherever the car drives. Can anyone name this tune?

much thanks in advance

Back