2011 Kia Sorento

Re: Kia Sorento - change of song - anyone know to what?

Were you or anyone able to identify the song in the Sorento commercial known on YouTube as 2011 Sorento, V2?

It's on page two of this thread posted by Char5564?

Thanks.

Re: Kia Sorento

I'm looking for the music in another version of the Kia Sorrento ad. It sounds a bit like the band "Freelance Whales", who did a tune called "Generator (First Floor)" that was used a year or so ago in an Apple ad.

The band uses the harmonium and glockenspiel in most of their songs, which sound like what's used in the Kia ad.

Hi thanks for posting but that is so not it! The one I am hoping that someone will post is a very gentle sort of lilting tune. I believe it has some bells in it and one of those instruments that is considered percussion but it sounds like a stick being dragged over a jagged hollow wooden tube. I don't know how to describe it any other way though.... but thanks for trying!!:D

Papillon: I just posted a reply at the end of this thread about the Kia Sorrento ad music you may be asking about in your comment.

I messed up a bit. The ad with the music that sounds like what Papillon is looking for was for Starbucks, not Apple, and clips from "Freelance Whales", including the Starbucks ad tune, can be heard in the Apple online store.

Does anyone know the music played in a Kia Sorento commercial. I believe the commercial was about a year or so ago. The Sorento is driving through the city and classical music is playing. My girlfriend loves this music and I would score major points if I could get thsi music :)

Re: Kia Sorento Classical Music

is this the commercial? it's the only one I found that was close to what would be "classical" music.

Re: Kia Sorento Classical Music

This is it. Thanks so much. Do you know the name of the music or composer?

Back