Just had to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: so we shouldnt post at all?

:blink: WOW then there is no normal reason for this site is there?

Why do you have to post your fucking shit? You make a post asking where she is from, and then ANOTHER stating where you are from, because apparently, it matters to us.

wtf?? :blink: you know you're bullshitting. I just put where I'm from so she might be suprised, maybe she lives there too, I don't post that so that everyone can see it?? what the fuck is wrong with you man :blink: thats what a profile is for, so lots of people might already know where I'm from, and again, no need to post something useless when I'm asking someone else a normal question. You're weird man

Um, for those that care, I am from Howell, Michigan. Good ol low standards United States of America. You know, in case you gave a fucking shit.

omg, you don't even get it <_< now you just randomly thinking of something good to say 'cause you're desperate to be the right one, the winning or or whatever you're trying to make yourself out of

Nice sentence structure.

Well, Gus, my love, I think I should go. It is 1:30 in the morning, and I was working all day, as opposed to rotting in my chair.

Good bye, and hopefully, you can continue your retarded bull shit tomorrow you little fuck. :)

aww he actually does like me :) I thought he hated me! so he's lying :p what a bullshitter lol bye

Andy and Gussler: If I have to close another thread again due to you two bickering, I will suspend both of your accounts indefinitely.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back