Just had to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HAHA THAT IS SO FUNNY ! ! ! HAHAHA ooooh Andy you are just SO NOT fucking funny! HAHA :D

you're a freak man, like some kind of "wanna-be playa" hahaha, he tried to go out with Sarah :D hehe, so cute/but sad.

No, Gus, I really didn't. That would have been ignorant. That would explain why you insist that is what happened. Her and I haven't talked in a long time, and honestly - that's all right. I liked her as a friend, nothing more.

By constantly brining up old news that no one cares about, you only look more like the piece of shit that you are.

Once again, you are hated. You embarrass yourself everytime you come here. When will you learn that until you stop being a little pissant, no one's going to respect you or your opinion?

Well you know you made me like this. I'm acting this way 'cause of YOU. If you were never here, never existed, it'd be veeeeeeeeeerrrryyyyyy different. And you you really did, she told me. it's prolly not nice of me to talk about her, but she doesnt like adtunes that much either.

old news that I bring up??? GENERAL DISCUSSION. can be old. you people are the ones that bring NEW news, but only lasts for about 3 posts and then you'll be talking about something else.

Originally posted by Gussler@Jul 12 2005, 01:01 AM
Well you know you made me like this. I'm acting this way 'cause of YOU. If you were never here, never existed, it'd be veeeeeeeeeerrrryyyyyy different.
Rather immature, dear boy

Originally posted by Gussler@Jul 12 2005, 01:03 AM
old news that I bring up??? GENERAL DISCUSSION. can be old. you people are the ones that bring NEW news, but only lasts for about 3 posts and then you'll be talking about something else.
Hence the name "General Disscussion." You try talking to someone for lengthy amounts of time about the SAME topic.

Why don't you stop trying to hide behind so many people. Cos to make your point ummm worth something. You should get right to it and stop pointing at others, ESPECIALLY the ones who are not here, to get to it. :D Just a suggestion

Originally posted by Gussler@Jul 12 2005, 01:04 AM
Erika you know how old I am, and yea andy you do give a damn.
No, I don't. But, hey, good try there, partner :eek:k:

hehe

<_< yeah, whatever man. So where do you think this is going??? I mean you always wanna start argueing, you know that. I don't do anything wrong, you always have to post lame comments after whatever I say. and I'm not leaving you.... so you're just makin' it worse for yourself like right now.

Originally posted by Gussler@Jul 12 2005, 12:04 AM
Erika you know how old I am
Well I thought I did.

you once came into general discussion talking shit about how none of us stay on topic bla bla bla bla

Genrealy Speaking, we have ADD :) And don't tell me you're gonna to jump on the Tom Cruise bandwagon and bash that as well.... you DO know who Tom Cruise is right?

Originally posted by Gussler@Jul 12 2005, 01:07 AM
hehe

<_< yeah, whatever man. So where do you think this is going??? I mean you always wanna start argueing, you know that. I don't do anything wrong, you always have to post lame comments after whatever I say. and I'm not leaving you.... so you're just makin' it worse for yourself like right now.
I tried to make peace. But then you started in on our country and 9/11. You fucking idiot, what else did you expect!?

Soooo that's considered very bad???? I didn't mean to say anything bad so you can shut up actually.

for example.... I asked jamie d where in Canada she lives 'cause I was curious. YOU, as usual, made a stupid comment...... see?

Just pointing out the fact that clearly, no one cared where from Canada you're from. It's far too superior for us.

and then you have to post a comment about it?? is that a rule or something?? If I ask jamie something, there's no reason for you to put something there that would start an arguement. Don't even care if no one cares about where I am from, I'm just asking her a very normal question...... so why did you post your dumb lil thing then??? There's no NORMAL reason, isnt there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back