Jericho

Originally posted by Sephadra@Nov 7 2006, 12:36 PM
The song is called "Hold On" and is written by Jon Turteltaub and David Lawrence.

It is unreleased.
:(
So is that who sings it as well?

What is the song that Jericho uses all of the time in the middle of the show (normally toward the end) that is played when something sad happens or when something good is about to happen?

Does anyone know the name of the artist and title of the song that played at the end at the end of Jericho on 11/23?

Does anybody know the name of the song at the end of the show. It was played in the bar just before Sinéad O'Connor.

Question:The song from the end of the second episode (Fallout) Can you please tell me what's the name of the song from the end of the second episode?

Producer's Response: The music playing over the “push-pins” sequence is an original piece entitled “Hold On,” written and performed by David Lawrence, our composer, and Jon Turteltaub, our executive producer/director.

Ok so this past episode (the first episode of season 2) was riddled with some pretty good songs. Anyone know them?

For the Episode that aired Feb. 21 - "The Day Before" (the season premiere)

Acquiesce : Oasis
Burn the Witch : Queens of the Stone Age
Nothing Compares 2 U : Sinead O'Connor
Nothing Left to Lose : Mat Kearney
Santeria : Sublime
Starlight : Muse

the song that is playing as everyone is saying goodby at the end when to people leave to build the wind turbines or something

I was wondering what the name of the song that was played in the hospital.

Hold on to Nothing by David Gray off his album Sell Sell Sell.

yea thanks, i was wondering the hospital one too, but i recognized his voice as i was about to post on here.

Gary Jules - cover of Mad World by Tears for Fears. Featured in "Donnie Darko" (movie) and "Gear of War" X-box video game

Has anyone else noticed that for the DVD, the song at the end of this episode has changed? I liked it so much better when it was Narcolepsy.

The music used in television shows is sometimes changed for internet streaming and DVD release. The music is usually replaced by production music so the studio can avoid new use fees to license the music.

Back