JCPenney Father's Day

I was watching Will & Grace on Lifetime, and a JC Penny commercial aired with a girl in her father's car, and everyone was connected with strings, and then she got out of the car and went to hug her grandfather who had a string connected to her.
The song was not by Joshua Radin "Only You", because it was obviously a defferent commercial.
Please, does anyone know?

Yeah! I just saw it too and was instantly captivated. JC Penny certainly does have great taste in music! It seems all of their commercials of late have had just the greatest music that I've never heard in my life.

LMAO I wanted to have some kind of avatar, SO... for the moment I am using the one from most of the other forums to which I belong. And all of those pertain to Final Fantasy XI and that is my character in the game. :lol:

This commercial played during the week up to father's day, though I can't remember what exactly it was for, I believe it was The Men's Store or something. It was everyone walking around with strings attached to their fathers. Anyways, The music was sung by a young woman, sorta sounded like rilo kiley,and the lyrics were along the lines of "The world keeps going round and round, spinning" and then continued saying something about holding on.
Does anyone know this song?
I hope I gave enough information.
Thank you!

Kay :D

I'm looking for the music for a newer McDonald's Ad. It looks like a cel phone ad at first, everyone is connected by rope and the emphasis is obviously on being connected. Food and eating are not featured in the ad. At the very end, a family embraces that was also connected by rope. The music is very cool, I think. Anyone know it?

Yes, sorry. I wasn't paying attention enough to remember, I just remembered it was a very hip song for whoever the ad was for. Thabnks for the link-the question was answered!

Back