JCPenney bobblehead "Get with this, Get with that"

remycool

Reaction score
HEADS UP NEW J.C. PENNY'S COMMERCIAL IS

THIS OR THAT- BLACK SHEEP

Thanks. When I was Googling, all I was coming up with was Fatboy Slim's 'Weapon of Choice.'

Originally posted by remycool@Jul 19 2005, 05:33 PM
HEADS UP NEW J.C. PENNY'S COMMERCIAL IS

THIS OR THAT- BLACK SHEEP
"THE CHOICE IS YOURS" - BLACKSHEEP

Originally posted by mpuppet@Jul 30 2005, 03:17 PM
I was just gonna ask about this one. Thanks!

Hi I am new to the forums this is a dream come true I find songs all this time that I want on commercials but I don't know the name and now is one of those times. Its the JC Pennys commercials where all the teenagers are dancing and the lyrics are like"if you can get with this than you can get with that" or something like that thanks alot for your help.

Originally posted by mpuppet@Jul 30 2005, 03:17 PM
You can find the song on Black Sheep's album "A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing," audio sample track 7. A "Revisited" version of the song is also available for download from .

hello, I am looking for info on a song that I believed is remixed in the commercial in the back to school from jcpenny, tha one where the kids are break-dancing all over the place? Thanks!

if some one could provide the original name of the song or the remix one that be great...

It's a dancey song that you would hear in clubs. Its VERY fast and a girl sings it.
Who is the singer of this song :eek:
It's been in a tv commercial, I think for GAP clothing. The little girl who did the missy elliot movies is in this commercial. :lol:

there was a JC penny song where kids were hip hopping with stagga lee - rock ya body (mic check 1, 2) , but their most recent commercial was some other song where the same kids were dancing...hope it helps

Edit: oh yeah, the missy elliot girl (who is actually contracted by disney and appears often in small parts) is in these commercials

Edit 2: sorry, i just checked out the newer of the commercials again and i think the song is black sheep - the choice is yours (This or that) http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/stat?i...6partnerId%3D30

This song is with that little girl in cheaper by the dozen, and many other kid hip hop dancers. that same little dude is in the commercial....the song is different than the songs that have been talked about here. "you can get wit this, or you can get wit that"

It was just featured on the new movie "step up" but is not on their soundtrack. Any ideas?

I remember this commercial. I haven't seen it in a long time. The girl is Alyson Stoner if that helps, and a bunch of students are dancing in the hallways and stuff. Good luck in your search. :)

I was wondering if anyone knew the song that played int those commercials in 2004. They had the bobble head dancing in it and that little girl from those Missy Elliot videos. The song sounded like reggae and i've been trying to find it since forever. ANY help would be appreciated. I have the link for a screen shot of the commercial but I'm not permitted to post it. It would help the search, too. :(

Back