JCPenney Valentine's Day

willbraham

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hey i was wondering what the name of the song that is played during the jc pennys ad with everyone getting hit by arrows. it ends with the main male character get hit by arrow while looking into a bus window where a smiling girl sits. thanks for da helpes.

i'll second that. i just saw the ad, and the song sounds great. maybe next time we see it, one of us can get the lyrics. that could help.

The song kind of go's "When i wake up, i try to think up a way.....show me the way to you heart."

Try:

"Show Me the Way to Your Heart"

by:

Sara Evans

Kris Dayanti

Marc Anthony

Keith Sweat

Mr. President

..or it could have been one of those MCJFTAs...

:rolleyes:

watch it here ;)
JCPenney TV commercial "Cupid's Arrow" (2007)

Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 8 2007, 08:33 AM
watch it here ;)
JCPenney TV commercial "Cupid's Arrow" (2007)

In the morning when i wake up
I think about how i can get you tonight
Hey show me the way to your heart
"Way to Your Heart" by Persephone's Bees

Get it at Amazon.

thanks a bunch, i'll see if the album is as good as that clip of the song i heard...

There's a JC Penney song that they're using on their 2007 Valentines Day commercial, I searched for old topics regarding this... and nothing came up. Any idea what song it is? I'd post a YouTube link for you to listen to but it's not on there. I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

If I'm not mistaken ...
It was already answered here ...

Song is ...

Persephone's Bees - "Way To Your Heart"

Enjoy!
There you go.

Okay, thank-you so much!

I swear I did a search and nothing came up as a post for 2007, but I'll use the "I'm new here," excuse. ;) Anyway, thanks again, I'm sure I'll be back

i apologize if this has already been posted but i didn't see it anywhere. i'm wondering if anyone knows the song that is on the jcpenney valentine's day commercial. there's a guy walking and he eventually trips i think and see's a jewelry ad on a bus. then he see's a girl on the bus and waves to her. now that i'm thinking about it, i'm not sure if it is a jcpenney commercial. please let me know if you know the song. thanks very much.

ur welc. I'd like to thank the original person who found the song too.

Sorry to get off topic, but nice picture, farbeyond!! I was hoping someone would find/post that pic of Dwight and Jim!

Back