Jaguar XJ8L and S-Type

Does anyone know what the name of that beat is or where to find it? There's no words to the music itself but it has a really nice beat. Kinda has a funk sound to it. Starts out with a bass then hits hard with some trumpets. I've been searching everywhere for it and can't seem to find any info or even a version of the commercial on the web.

Could you be refering to "Battle without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei? If not sorry. :(

This is such a shot in the dark but ive been hearing this song in a believe a cadillac commercial and i have heard the first 30 second or so played on tv at baseball games and sporting events... it starts out with a low guitar riff and then goes loud like BA BA BAAA and then goes to a repetitive drum part anyyyyyy ideas would be appreciated

Maybe "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei?

You can hear a clip here.

Hey!

I'm not sure where to start in describing this song, but here goes...At the beginning, there's a light guitar riff being played over the sound of wind blowing. It gradually builds up into a "orchestal hit" that goes BAM BAM BAM. It kind of sounds like "Galvanize" by the Chemical Brothers, with similar rhythm, but I'm pretty sure that's not it. As far as I know, there are no words to it.

It was used a while ago on a national commercial - I'm thinking full-sized pickup truck - and if anyone reading this resides in the OKC area, it's currently being used in Dr. John Belardo's commercial. It might have even been used in a movie, so I hope I'm posting in the right spot.

There you have it. Good luck (and thanks).

I'm not from your area, so ...

But, I'm gonna take a wild guess ...

Perhaps ...

Tomoyasu Hotei - "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" - CD: Kill Bill 1 OST

???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

their was a song it is instrumenatal with horns and a bass line. it has a part where the horns go ba ba ba. it has been in several commercials but i remember a car commercial specifically. please help???

Back