Jaguar XJ8L and S-Type

Could it be "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei, from the KILL BILL Vol 1 Soundtrack (track 9)? Discussed previously here.

does anyone know the name of the song playing in the commercial for the new jaguar xj. it's just instrumental, or at least the portion played in the ad is, sounds like brass with a beat under it...

Hi,
recent car commercial instrumental music (don't know model or make but it is a Domestic Car) with strong build up and then 4 strong horn blasts...music was also used as production music during some segments in the Superbowl by Fox...HELP!!!

I heard that tune before on a few different commercials and promo's. I haven't figured it out tho.

hey, i'm the same guy that posted the topic above "car commercial and footbal pregrame beat." I remembered that the beat was used in the Kill Bill Vol.1 trailer and I posted a question over in that forum. It's called..."Battle Without Honor or Humanity " by Tomoyasu Hotei. Pretty sure that's what you're looking for. enjoy.

Hi All!

Jaguar's got a new advert out that's got this wonderful upbeat instrumental. The commercial features a red S-Type with the navigation display on the inside, and a voice-over (though I can't remember what it says). The music sounds a lot like something from the Propellerheads, but it doesn't match anything I know -- it sounds orchestral/big band/brassish, and it's got three great orchestral hits right in the middle of the commercial.

NOTE: for those people who will invariably say it's "History Repeating" -- I know that song was used in a Jag ad a few years back. This is NOT that ad, and I don't think it's that song, unless the version of "History Repeating" that I have lacks that part for some odd reason.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, but I don't think it's that one. It's definitely not that commercial - it's for the S-Type and it does NOT feature the 7 deadly sins. However, I don't have a copy of the song listed in that thread, so if you mean that you think they re-used the song from that commercial, I suppose it's possible. Do you think they re-used it? Or did you just think it was that commercial?

Holy Cow! My bad, leone was right!

They actually used the same song for this new 2005 commercial that they used for the XJ8 commercial - the one from Kill Bill!

I thought it unlikely that they would use the same song for a different car, but I guess they weren't feeling too original!

Thanks!!!

Anyone know what the song in the background for the new Jaguar XJ commerical is? Its of a black car, and the camera is panning around it. There is a woman talking about it. The music sounds like a guitar, but i'm not sure. It's the kind of music you would hear in a movie right before two gangs start fighting when they start coming together. Anyone help?

Thanks!! I saw that thread before and I didn't think the song listed was the one i was looking for. I listened to a little more and i found out it was. The song is Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei if anyone else was curious.

Tomoyasu Hotei "Battle Without Honor or Humanity"
(you can hear it on the kill bill soundtrack) ;)

Hi all,

I saw a commercial for a car (I am almost positive it was for a sedan but I forget the brand) that has pretty low-volume music for most of the ad, and then at the end there are three distinct orchestra hits (mi so do for those of you who know music syllables) and then there it goes into a beat. I thought that maybe the song was also in Kill Bill but I couldn't find it in the audio samples of both volumes' soundtrack on amazon.com. I also searched through all of the threads on this forum and couldn't find one on this song. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, and sorry I couldn't be more helpful in my description.

Does anybody know the music from the Jaguar s-type commercial? The music sounds like a james bond type music. I searched and didn't find this so please help...thanks!

Back