I've always wondered

I've always wondered why oh god why can't we stay on topic

Originally posted by vintage_dork+Jun 16 2005, 01:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vintage_dork @ Jun 16 2005, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Jun 16 2005, 10:11 AM
My friend's third niple?
My brother has a third nipple. ....dont ask [/b][/quote]
Do you mean an extra one on his chest or just one he got somewhere that he keeps in a jar in the fridge? :unsure:

You know someone by that name who has a third nipple?

Ok so third nipple right? I cannot imagine what one would look like.. like for a girl would it be an extra boob? or what?

Originally posted by Enyone@Jun 18 2005, 12:39 PM
You know someone by that name who has a third nipple?

Ok so third nipple right? I cannot imagine what one would look like.. like for a girl would it be an extra boob? or what?
I think it would be completely unfair for a woman to have a boobless third nipple. :)

For some reason that reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Homer has that crayon removed from his brain. Early in the episode, we find out that Barney receives money from a company that experiments on him and he has like 6 ears growing on his chest. :lol:

:lol: Actually it reminded me of the Family Guy where they were talking about their dream woman and Peter said he wanted the chick from 5th Element with the third boob.

I think it was the one where Peter had to get money to keep the house from being taken so they go after that legendary fish or.. something..

Can't find what Peter says but Cleveland wants Margaret Thatcher becuse he thinks power is sexy and Quagmire wants Taylor Hanson. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 18 2005, 05:42 PM
I think it was the one where Peter had to get money to keep the house from being taken so they go after that legendary fish or.. something..
oh the fish you mean the opera singing lady?

Originally posted by Melissa
Can't find what Peter says but Cleveland wants Margaret Thatcher becuse he thinks power is sexy and Quagmire wants Taylor Hanson. :ph34r:
Ohh yeah! I remember that! :lol:

Originally posted by Enyone+Jun 18 2005, 06:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Jun 18 2005, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 18 2005, 05:42 PM
oh the fish you mean the opera singing lady? [/b][/quote]
:lol: I'm sure she wasn't it, there were only two that I counted.

Back