.iso. to .exe ?

In fact, it keeps asking for all these .dll files once I download a new one.

Now it can't find the "Entry Point" in the "dynamic link library" e2mfc.dll ? wtf?!

anyone know what to do?

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 7 2005, 12:28 AM
Now it can't find the "Entry Point" in the "dynamic link library" e2mfc.dll ? wtf?!

anyone know what to do?
that means one or more of the dll files are incompatible with each other... are you downloading these one by one?

wow.

you got "pwned"

where did you d/l the game? More often than a p2p d/l is total bs. You also have to be reaaaal careful about torrents as well. It helps if you read the comments that other people have made about the torrent in question.

I dunno bout that .dll problem. never seen it before.
Ravi's the man to ask about this.

or GOD. Try asking GOD.

I got it from www.torrentbox.com I think. Hey but it's all ok, I just uninstalled it and just deleted everything of it - I went to 2 stores around here for a new monitor for my parent's computer and then I just had to check out the PC games. MP2 was nowhere to be found :( Future Shop said it discontinued and another store simply didn't have it in stock. I wanna get it sooo bad though 'cause it's only 10 bucks now!!!! :eek:

SOMEWHERE they charge 20 bucks for Canadian shipping, but I might've seen that on this other online buying thingy website.

Don't whinge about living in Canadia. I live in freaking Australia.

Australia is awesome. You are pretty far away from other continents though.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Nov 10 2005, 04:03 AM
Australia is awesome. You are pretty far away from other continents though.
Oh yeah Australia totally rocks, but it's ages away from everywhere else. Going ANYWHERE costs a shitload. And yeah, all my friends are like "ooh i saw this awesome t-shirt, but i don't want to pay $50 for postage" so if we want to get stuff we have to do big bulk orders where we all get our crap at the same time from the same place. :(

Whaaa? I'ma start my own business where I buy stuff for Australian people and then send it to them for the cheapest postage possible.

Haha! That would rock! I'd buy out your entire stock.

I'm serious, maybe I'll do it. Give me an example of something you wanna buy and I'll be right back.

i dunno...

I remember seeing this awesome shirt once where it was just a picture of a Knight on a horse, with a single speech buble that just said "Ni"

there's heaps of random cool stuff on the interweb.

Back