Intel Core 2 Duo

Does anyone know the song to those commercials but where the woman is dancing? Says something like "I can give you what you want" That's all I understand from it.

Do you know the song name and artist for that song?? The one for the girl in the red shirt that's dancing. And I think the lyrics are "I can give you what you want. I can give you what you need."

There's an ad for the Intel Core 2 Duo that has the song "Ice Cream" by New Young Pony Club.

I can give you what you want.
I can make your heart beats short.
I can make you ice cream, we could be a sweet team melting in your vice dreams, sport.

I can be the source you crave.
I can spell what you cant say.
chocolate flavored love theme treat the treats you so mean covering your nights and days.

Let me give you what you like.
I can make you mouth run dry.
drink me like a liquer, c'mon and dip your dipper show me what your hear for guy.

I can give you what you want.
I can make your back real taunt.
fantastic flavored fancies sick like Syd and Nancy wicked as a joy ride jaunt.

What you want.
I can give you what u want.

Sorry for being such a doofus, but I can't for the life of me remember the product - I'm pretty sure it was either a computer, MP3 player or a "digital editing" package . . .

It's the one with "3s" of each person - sometimes 2 or 3 unique people, but with three "copies" of them dancing. The song sounds like it's sung by a woman and is on the "techno" side.

TIA!!! : )
:D

Thanks!! Just bought it at iTunes!! : )
You've really made my day! : )

Merged.

Intel should rethink this campaign, because these commercials are everywhere, but no one seems to remember/associate them as being ads for Intel.

There's a new one featuring an Asian woman (the first to dance). Anyone know if it's a repeat of one of the listed songs in this thread or is a new song?

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@Mar 3 2007, 08:59 PM
There's a new one featuring an Asian woman (the first to dance). Anyone know if it's a repeat of one of the listed songs in this thread or is a new song?
They're still using the same music in the newer versions of the commercial. I believe the Asian woman is dancing to "Ice Cream".

The songs used in the Intel Duo "Multiply" commercials are:

"Ice Cream" by New Young Pony Club

Get it at Amazon.

"Different Sound" by Teddybears

Get it at Amazon.

"Mr. Dabada" by Carlos Jean

Get it at Amazon.

There are a few different versions of this commercial with a different dancer in each. There are multiples of one dancer almost dancing with themselves. I can't even remember what it's FOR! I just can't get this frickin' song outta my head.
There are no real lyrics...just "Ba da ba badabdbada bum bum"
Anyone?

I actually know this one! I stumbled across it when I was looking for Kaboom! from the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack. The song you are looking for is "Born to Funk" by Ursula 1000.

Originally posted by McFarmGirl@Mar 29 2007, 09:55 PM
I actually know this one! I stumbled across it when I was looking for Kaboom! from the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack. The song you are looking for is "Born to Funk" by Ursula 1000.
The album this song comes from seems to be a mix sponsored by Ursula 1000. Is this the same song?

"Born to Funk" by Ed Royal feat. Enne

Get it at Amazon.

Or maybe it's an Intel commercial:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=239984

That has "Mr. Dabada" by Carlos Jean?

:unsure: :blink: :huh:

I'm not sure what exactly the product was, I think it was a cellphone. Anyways, in it a male and his clones are dancing and then a female and her clones or reflections or whatever dance. I think the lyrics were repeated and it was a male voice.

It's similar to the commercial they had with a guy dancing with his clones but with the Mika song Love Today.

Anyone know the song?

Back