Intel Core 2 Duo

The commercial starts out with a guy in a green shirt with a catchy techno song playing that had some lyrics i believe at the end. Anyway the guy is dancing and multiplying and the music sweet. Its for the Intel® Dual-Core Processor. If you know it drop a line.

Too many dual-core ads. One of them is "Ice Cream" by New Young Pony Club. This could be an older one though.

The following list was compiled and submitted by adtunes member "jca".

"Ice Cream" by New Young Pony Club (Amazon)

"Different Sound" by Teddybears (Amazon) (iTunes)

"Mr. Dabada" by Carlos Jean (Amazon)

I totally thought it was Ginger Spice in that commercial... it sounds like her.

One of the three new ones for the Dual Core. It's with the guy in the green sweatshirt and the guy who dresses like Justin Timberlake. (not "Mr. Dabada" or "ice Cream")

This should be the third commercial: "Different Sound" by Teddybears

thers this new intel commerical out now its some guy dancing of the like as this trancy tenchno, hip hop song plays. anyone know who it is? im dieing to find out who it is.

Was it:

"Different Sound" by Teddybears

or was it:

"Mr. Dabada" by Carlos Jean

???

Dell has a commercial with this girl dancing in a red shirt and the lyrics are "I know what you want, I know what you need"

A: Name of the song and band

B: the girl's phone number...... :)

Sounds like you're talking about "Ice Cream" by New Young Pony Club. Not sure about the Dell connection.

cool tune...but nope....the song I am thinking of comes from dell(?) chip commercial...thanks for tuning me into the NYPC....

just seen a commercial for intel duo core technology processor son during commercial was sung by a female the lyrics are as follows " i can give you what you want.......i can give you what you want" anybody have any ideas?
thank you,
brandon

It's been posted before, be sure to search before starting a new topic. But, for the sake of clarity:

It's "Ice Cream" by New Young Pony Club

Back