I'm extremely disappointed!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 9 2005, 01:25 AM
Thats what I'm talking about. High School teachs you how to pick up vices that could potentially ruin your life thats all. Its fucking great!!!!

Son of a Bitch!!!!! :ph34r:

(can you tell I hate middle and high school yet?)
In Europe they give you a few years of gen ed then start you off by like 14 along your chosen field. Course I don't know what happens when you change your mind about what you wanna do.. but it's sure as shit easier to learn a trade in your early teens than at like 19 after you've smoked yourself retarded.

Ahh 14... back when I had some motivation. *sigh*

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 8 2005, 10:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 8 2005, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Nov 9 2005, 01:25 AM
Thats what I'm talking about. High School teachs you how to pick up vices that could potentially ruin your life thats all. Its fucking great!!!!

Son of a Bitch!!!!! :ph34r:

(can you tell I hate middle and high school yet?)
In Europe they give you a few years of gen ed then start you off by like 14 along your chosen field. Course I don't know what happens when you change your mind about what you wanna do.. but it's sure as shit easier to learn a trade in your early teens than at like 19 after you've smoked yourself retarded. [/b][/quote]
I say after 6th grade the kids get a few years off or whatever then they get a fucking job as a goddamn requirement or some shit. As they become more mature the choose what field they would like to get into and start taking classes that apply to that field. Its simple really even though my whole job idea sounds alittle like a dictatorship but whatever its just an idea.

Originally posted by leone@Nov 9 2005, 01:31 AM
Ahh 14... back when I had some motivation. *sigh*
For real, I was still on the Dean's List back then. I coulda hammered out a degree by now for sure if I started back then.

Kids are possesed by demons from the age 8 to 18 I swear to god. I hate teenagers so much. They think they are goddamn smart and so cool plus they think its the fucking law to rebel against their parents. I can see if you had shitty parents but most kids don't. I love my parents, they are cool and I listened to them when I was a teenager because I recognized that they were older than me and have some experience in life and I trusted them. Teenagers are retarded.

Doom got my hatred flowing tonight, watch out. :ph34r:

Yeah, a degree and a great GPA.

Ravi's list :lol:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Nov 9 2005, 01:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Nov 9 2005, 01:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 9 2005, 01:35 AM
For real, I was still on the Dean's List back then.
You're still on Ravi's list.... [/b][/quote]
^_^

I never rebelled against my parents, but that's cause they'd beat the shit outta me if I did. Rebellion is healthy, otherwise you'll be a total fuckup like me when you move out on your own for the first time.

But there is a difference between rebellion and disrespect, and I'm with you on the whole Teenage Retardation thing.

Yeah, you have to rebel in a sense, I'd call it moving on, it sounds nicer. My school was ridic, all the kids were drunk and or abusing some kind of drug everyday, plus they were all fucking jack rabbits. Sex is great but not with every person in the school. Plus the schools are super shitty with sex, they promote "safe sex" what the fuck!?!?!? They shouldn't promote that shit. They should promote not being a dumb ass and teach kids to realize that for action there is a consequence, god or bad.

God damn, no wonder you consider yourself a conservative. If that was my surroundings I would too.

But here's the thing about safe sex: As previously stated, teenagers are retarded. You tell them not to have sex, they'll do it just to spite you. Best just to assume they're going to do what they want anyway, but give them the condoms so they don't make little retarded babies, or rot their privates off, or worse.

If you believe your kid is that dumb then yes give them condoms. I'm going to do what my parents did, instill some morals, ethics, values or whatever and if they screw up, tough shit, thats life if you let it slap you around. I'm not saying I won't help them out in their time of need but there will definitly be a loss of respect, approval, trust and that kind of stuff.

I think they should teach language in elementary school, not high school. I don't think high school and jr high was a waste. I learned alegbra in jr high, how to write a paragraph, history is essential, and my love for the arts all during that time. I don't think it's a complete waste, but I do think that other school should do it like our school. Instead of working all year for a credit, we worked a semester.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 9 2005, 02:01 AM
If you believe your kid is that dumb then yes give them condoms. I'm going to do what my parents did, instill some morals, ethics, values or whatever and if they screw up, tough shit, thats life if you let it slap you around. I'm not saying I won't help them out in their time of need but there will definitly be a loss of respect, approval, trust and that kind of stuff.
:wub:

Morals and ethics are all relative. If you don't believe that premarital sex is wrong, then you can still raise a perfectly wonderful child.

Making love to someone you care about does not make you dumb. In fact, using protection when you're still too young or financially inviable to have children is very intelligent. I just don't see your side of the argument.

What you're saying is that your way is the only way and that if your kids make what you would call a "mistake", then you're perfectly willing to let them ruin their futures by having a baby at a young age, or even letting them die from a disease. As punishment? Shouldn't the punishment fit the crime?

Dude that's like.. telling your preschooler not to run out in the street, and then when his ball bounces out there you let him get hit by a truck to teach him never to disobey you.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 8 2005, 11:07 PM
So you don't approve of premarital sex.
No, but at least save it for someone you actually love thats all.

Plus the kid should be smart enough to go get their own damn condoms, I wouldn't give them any, that would be weird.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 9 2005, 02:13 PM
Plus the kid should be smart enough to go get their own damn condoms, I wouldn't give them any, that would be weird.
Ohhhhh kayy well that changes everything. Yeah I don't know that I'd take junior up to Walmart and be like "OK, these are the ones Daddy uses so we'll start you on them."

But I would teach them that protection is important.

Back