I think I'm lost...

Originally posted by andy@Oct 17 2007, 09:58 PM
What about... tool?
:ph34r:

Since you obviously know me.......please describe why exactly you refer to me as a tool.

I am actually NO tool. But you seem so confident...so I don't want to burst your confidence bubble.

So I await your more in-depth description.

P.S. Please....no vague or cliche descriptions. I want you to tell me why I am a tool and what I am a tool of.

Originally posted by jffodom+Oct 19 2007, 09:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jffodom @ Oct 19 2007, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Oct 17 2007, 09:58 PM
What about... tool?

Since you obviously know me.......please describe why exactly you refer to me as a tool. [/b][/quote]
cuz you got a head like a bucket

Originally posted by leone@Oct 17 2007, 10:12 PM
Bingo! :lol:
And you "leone" should do what your picture shows and tape your mouth shut. SILENCE!

That comment is absolutely no reason to chime in with your "bingo" phrase. You should be more patient and wait for a more damaging quip or remark.

Originally posted by Scythe@Oct 19 2007, 03:39 PM
cuz you got a head like a bucket

Ummm....you have lost me. Ohh....you must be the one in 4th grade. Your comment has no place in the grown-up world.

But I genuinely like you "Scythe"....so I will let your child's play comments slide with no detrimental comment directed towards you.

Originally posted by jffodom@Oct 19 2007, 09:47 PM
Ohh....you must be the one in 4th grade. Your comment has no place in the grown-up world.
What are you, a 90-year old pervert name Eustace?

Your comment has no place in the sane world.

Originally posted by Scythe@Oct 19 2007, 04:10 PM
What are you, a 90-year old pervert name Eustace?

Your comment has no place in the sane world.
I am 28 years old. I am as sane as they come. I am absolutely NO pervert.

Originally posted by jffodom@Oct 19 2007, 10:12 PM
I am 28 years old. I am as sane as they come. I am absolutely NO pervert.
:lol:

omg keep saying that

In regards to your request for an explanation...

The term "tool" has been known to have many explanations. You in particular fall into the following:

obscene terms for penis

Originally posted by jffodom@Oct 19 2007, 02:15 PM
If thise site is a real "lifesaver", then you need to get out more.
I don't suppose we could get you to follow your own advice and then....stay there?

Originally posted by jffodom+Oct 19 2007, 02:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jffodom @ Oct 19 2007, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Oct 17 2007, 10:12 PM
Bingo! :lol:
And you "leone" should do what your picture shows and tape your mouth shut. SILENCE!

That comment is absolutely no reason to chime in with your "bingo" phrase. You should be more patient and wait for a more damaging quip or remark.

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:lol: fuckin idiot. i thought it was hilarious leone

Originally posted by jffodom+Oct 19 2007, 12:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jffodom @ Oct 19 2007, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by andy@Oct 17 2007, 09:58 PM
What about... tool?
Since you obviously know me.......please describe why exactly you refer to me as a tool. I am actually NO tool. But you seem so confident...so I don't want to burst your confidence bubble. So I await your more in-depth description.
P.S. Please....no vague or cliche descriptions. I want you to tell me why I am a tool and what I am a tool of.[/b]

You are the Tengku of Tools...the Dauphin of Douchebags...the Archduke of Assholes...

<!--QuoteBegin-jffodom in the welcome thread

Well because of your arrival "mate", why don't we just put another "shrimp on the barbie" and pop in the Crocodile Dundee DVD series. Or take a "walkabout" in the outback. [/quote]

You posted this^ to a new member from Australia. You're full of tired cliches. As you can see NOBODY wants you here anymore. Take the obvious hint and leave.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Oct 20 2007, 01:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Oct 20 2007, 01:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jffodom in the welcome thread
Well because of your arrival "mate", why don't we just put another "shrimp on the barbie" and pop in the Crocodile Dundee DVD series. Or take a "walkabout" in the outback.

You posted this^ to a new member from Australia. You're full of tired cliches. As you can see NOBODY wants you here anymore. Take the obvious hint and leave. [/b][/quote]
The point of that post was to be overly cliche. Since the poster said he was from "Down Under".

But I see you were not bright enough to catch the clear overtness. You must be one of the single minded.

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 21 2007, 11:14 AM
:heart: Brandine & Cletus
Brandine & Cletus :heart: our redheadded youngun. ;)

Originally posted by leone+Oct 21 2007, 01:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Oct 21 2007, 01:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 21 2007, 11:14 AM
:heart: Brandine & Cletus
Brandine & Cletus :heart: our redheadded youngun. ;) [/b][/quote]
:wub:

So I see Andy is back. And jffodom never left.

Back