Bedum

Originally posted by andy@Aug 28 2005, 09:29 AM
That's why should drop out and quickly! School is for loosers! Become a prostitute and all will be well...
*cricket, cricket*

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 28 2005, 03:35 PM
:ph34r: When I own it one day, you will refer to it as ''Erika's place'' :p
:lol: Is that before or after your getting lost on the subway?

:lol: Yea I didn't like it either :p

WhenI was on the subway we were trying to pose for a picture. And I put my arm around my friend and my fingers brushed up against something.. and I kinda scratched it.. Why i don't know.. but I wasn't looking and then all of a sudden this Guy Yells "Escuse me!!" I turned around and he was pissed!! I was scratching his neck :mellow:
That is my subway experience the end

:( She's not a dude... it's Monica

The one Melissa is referring to was Drea DeMatteo. I Luuuuuuuuuved her in Assault on Precient 13

I like officially do not like Ricky Martin

Yeah I know. That was was suppose to answer Aldrin's "why do you have a dude on your avatar" comment but you beat me to it.

She's in that new movie "The Brothers Grimm." :)

Oh yea. I wasn't nooooooooooooooooing about that.. I .. well i actually forgot now :p

Did you see that movie? I want to see it so bad!! And The Cave ;)

I saw it! It was pretty cute. :)

I want a Tabasco bikini like that one chick in the ad.

So how was it? Tell me everything :) mmmmhmm yes Everything :)

What tabasco bikini?

:lol: It's just this really cute bikini with little Tobasco logos all over it. But in the ad she gets a sunburn UNDER the bikini cause it's so hot. Get it get it? :) Yeah well the suit's cute anyway.

Haha ok there's another ad that cracks me up like the Ranch one.. the birdies singing the Mentos tune, then the parrot busts out with THERE'S NO SU-GAR! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 28 2005, 08:03 PM
Haha ok there's another ad that cracks me up like the Ranch one.. the birdies singing the Mentos tune, then the parrot busts out with THERE'S NO SU-GAR! :lol: :lol:
I've seen that ad but it didn't have the "no sugar" part. :(

:lol: :lol: The Ranch commercial just came on.

It's a different one than before, this one's for Mentos Sugar-free.

Ranch! ^_^

Back