I return!

:ph34r:
You have missed ALOT.

-"dascoot" has been missing for like 26 days.

What is your solution to finding her?

Really? That's weird she's on almost everyday. :blink: Now I'm worried :(

Holla!! <--- Slang in the "Rap" World for hello

Wait a minute, are you that ninja guy? I already know you then.

You mean "that ninja guy", right? I like his frequent usage of quotation marks and his oddball concern for someone he knows little to nothing about. I wonder if he'll ever take a much needed hiatus like Melissa. Or is that "Melissa"? :rolleyes:

It's "Melissa" which is "slang" for "wench" on a "pirate ship". " ;) "

This "Ninja guy's" "concern" for "Melissa" aka: "dascoot" is warranted because she is missing. She averages 23.6 posts each day and for the last 26 days there has been 0, zippo, nadda.

I take a hiatus every Tuesday, Thursday and sometimes Saturday because I am in "the field" on those days and away from the computer.

It is nice to know that I am NOT an Adtunes member that is cherished like "givemfitz" or "dascoot" or even you, "sketchyrx". :(

I guess I must try harder to bridge the gaps between you all and myself.

Let us all be diligent.

You wanna be cherished and bridge the gaps? :unsure: Quit running that wackadoo wagon of yours on 100% strange brew and ease up on the peddle just a bit so that the needle on your weird-o-meter drops down outtta the red at least some of the time. ;)

I realize that's just how you roll but it's really not a style that anyone around here is going to warm up to very much Jeffrey. Plus the whole unsolicited mega concern with Melissas whereabouts is just a little beyond creepy. I mean you're the only one here that knows exactly how many days shes been gone and we've all known her far longer. Some of us for years. None of us keeps a calendar of anyone elses comings and goings. I understand that you probably mean well but the whole thing comes across as more than a little stalkeresque. Just sayin' man.

God bless all who wipe their feet on the welcome mat of the Adtunes front porch. :D

Aww, don't worry weird ninja dude, I'll be your friend.
Cause ninja's are freakin' awesome!!! :leela: :ph34r:

Back