i dont know why

I was wondering when someone would mention Walker. :lol: :lol:

yeah true, but Chuck Norris is hilarious.

His part in Dodgeball was just hilarious.

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 2 2005, 05:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 2 2005, 05:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Nov 2 2005, 06:02 PM
ok i am now going to bed....at midnight.
which means i have been awake for:13 hours (0900 till midnight) + 24 hours (midnight to midnight) = 37 hours

funny, i cant describe this....im not 'tired' but i do have a feeling my eyes are gonna pop or explde or something......awesome
Are the Shadow People poking you with sticks yet?

MacGyver was NEVER cool. NEVER. [/b][/quote]
Wait, you dont like MacGyver? Are you insane? He was the friggin MAN!!! :ph34r:

Chuck Norris' greatest role was in Return of the Dragon when he fought Bruce Lee.

Chuck Norris's greatest role was when Walker went off the air and he rolllllllled right on off my tv screen. :)

:lol: :lol: Yeah..

Haha I love it when he's like "Noo no no, no more, we gotta move on" then just pounces on the lever.

Do you remember that really bad one where the baby is "brought back to life" 'cause there's a shiny star in the sky? :lol:

Oh lord!! Ahhahahahaha!!

Or Haley Joel Osment going "Walker told me I have AIDS."

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I forgot that one!

What about the one where this kid is standing on a ladder and his dad is saying stuff like "Jump, you can trust me." As the kid jumps, the dad steps back and he hits the floor.

:eek: :lol:

:lol: Oh man that show.. can you imagine the shame of putting "Writer: Walker, Texas Ranger" on your resume??

:lol: Which is worse: "Writer" or "Producer"?

Actually you know what would rock?

Macgyver: Texas Ranger

Originally posted by SiDe@Nov 4 2005, 09:11 AM
Actually you know what would rock?

Macgyver: Texas Ranger
*so horrified*

Haha Leone.. or what about the sponsors?? And some credit really must go to the actors, because crap writing has been made tolerable by decent acting.. and this is not that time. :lol:

:lol: What's that thing Conan says sometimes? "They all must pay"?

Well, they will pay! :evil:

*laughs maniacally as lightning strikes and thunder cracks the ink-black sky over Castle Dascoot in the darkest depths of Dog Shit Forrest*

Back