i dont know why

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
it's 6 am and im still awake......
not really tired; im watching stargate atlantis and allofasudden 'hey, it's already 3 am......oh, well' and i kept watching....now if you'll excuse me ive got the next episode to watch.

that and i really really want m&m's

Faaaantastic! So that means you'll be online with us like a good little Doo Be? :)

well it's 8:05 already.....and im NOT doing this every night
im guessing around noon ill suddenly get it

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!ONEONEONE!!!

Stargate rocks!
Yes, my nerd side finally emerges as I proclaim my love for stargate. More so SG-1 original and less so Atlantis. The original movie (with Kurt Russel) was awesome too. But seriously, Richard Dean Anderson = respect. He was freaking Macgyver. Huge respect.

One night on Schoolies a couple of years ago (after year 12, when we finish high school, everybody goes away for a week to get plastered and such forth to celebrate, and it's called Schoolie's Week), I was up really late with one of the girls, and we flicked on the tv and a stargate marathon was on, so we randomly started watching it, and the other six people in the house woke up because it was so loud, and they randomly joined us as well, despite the fact it was like four in the morning and we sat up till about 8 in the morning just watching stargate and drinking..

:lol:

ok i am now going to bed....at midnight.
which means i have been awake for:13 hours (0900 till midnight) + 24 hours (midnight to midnight) = 37 hours

funny, i cant describe this....im not 'tired' but i do have a feeling my eyes are gonna pop or explde or something......awesome

Originally posted by Scythe@Nov 2 2005, 06:02 PM
ok i am now going to bed....at midnight.
which means i have been awake for:13 hours (0900 till midnight) + 24 hours (midnight to midnight) = 37 hours

funny, i cant describe this....im not 'tired' but i do have a feeling my eyes are gonna pop or explde or something......awesome
Are the Shadow People poking you with sticks yet?

MacGyver was NEVER cool. NEVER.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 3 2005, 11:22 AM
MacGyver was NEVER cool. NEVER.
Are you mad woman!?

Macgyver was the MAN!

He could like make cold fusion out of a paperclip and old cheescake! or other cool stuff out of crappy stuff like tea coseys and pocket calculators.

I'd like to see you do that.

And now he's jack o'neal! c'mon!

not to mention his sense of humor is amazing

PS i slept for exactly 12 hours....now im spooked

maybe you're channeling the spirit of richard dean anderson

We really should get a scared smiley..haha.. but last night I had to most terrifying dream ever. I dreamnt that there was this sprirt that was trying to get in my body and he unhooked my sink in my bathroom and the hot water kept running. Then he moved my pillow from beneath my head, and I remember gasping in my dream and in real life. Well that scared me so i woke up and my pillow was on the floor. So I was like Eeeeeeeeeeek. I dunno, it was just really scary and real :(

Originally posted by Enyone@Nov 3 2005, 09:11 AM
We really should get a scared smiley..haha.. but last night I had to most terrifying dream ever. I dreamnt that there was this sprirt that was trying to get in my body and he unhooked my sink in my bathroom and the hot water kept running. Then he moved my pillow from beneath my head, and I remember gasping in my dream and in real life. Well that scared me so i woke up and my pillow was on the floor. So I was like Eeeeeeeeeeek. I dunno, it was just really scary and real :(
:( *hugs and protects you from ghosties*

OK lookit here. I'm not saying that creating a bomb out of a gum wrapper and a rubber eraser doesn't denote skill and inspire awe. Yes yes, that man does neato stuff with garbage.

But the Cheese Factor was just a bit much, friends.

It's like Walker, Texas Ranger with a hottie. Said hotness does not detract from the fact that he had to like save the world from Russian terrorists with assorted bits of trashcan finds in every episode. :blink: <-- that's my eye twitching from the Total Shit Writing

Back