Hyundai

oooook so. all thats in the commercial is the awards they won like "jd power and associates" or something, anyway the song goes "im feeling good, feeling good all the time, now"

please help!

Ok, folks. Y'all have to email Hyundai to ask them. I already did and got no response.

consumeraffairs(at)hmausa.com

If Hyundai's going to put compelling music in their ads like Volkwagen, they're going to have to address questions about that compelling music, like Volkswagen, who addresses ad music questions on their website.

This was mentioned on Answers.com:

In 2006, Korean R&B singer Wheesung recorded a cover of "Against All Odds" for a Hyundai commercial; it was later released as a digital single.

Haven't found it yet though :(.

Further searching found:

http://wiki.theppn.org/Against_All_Odds

Against All Odds is a digital single by Lena Park, released on March 29 2006, and released a month later by Wheesung. Lena Park sings the female version, while Wheesng sings the male version. Both versions of the song was used seperately as a background music for the Korean version of the Tucson Hyundai commercial. The song is a cover Phil Collins' song of the same title, Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) which in turn was used as the theme song for a 1984 movie of the same title, Against All Odds. Because this song is a digital single, it doesn't have an official art cover; instead a picture of the artists during that time is used in most sites.

The hunt continues.....

this is making me nuts... i don't think the wheesung cover of "against all odds" is the song - the lyrics are not even close to the "i'm feeling good" lyrics

OK All

Here is the deal

"Against all odds" is in fact is a Hyundai USA commercial. IT IS NOT repeat IT IS NOT the "Feelin' Good" commercial.

If you see references to this song, don't pay attention to them them. You will only waste your time and bandwidth.

As I understand it, The feeling good commercial is a jingle and not an actual song. That is one reason why Hyundai will not acknowledge it.

New York 4 Ever

The ad you are referring to was the JD Power Awards that Hyundai won - Scott Lee Miller is the songwriter/composer who wrote the 'Feeling Good' song - you can check out the ad again at www.thehithouse.com (you'll also see the other Hyundai ads he wrote the music for there).

He wrote it just for the commercial, but is thinking of doing a full version of it, if it's in demand!

Hi,

I wrote to the makers of this ad jingle and they told me the song would be released by the band Mojo Magnet in the fall. I just got another email from them today:

'Feeling Good' is finally up on iTunes for sale! Go to iTunes and search for Mojo Magnet (the artists name) and the song list will come up.

Please spread the word on adtunes if you can!!

Yay!

I have been looking for this song for a while now but i emailed customer relations and they found it... Try "My World" by Husky rescue... It was what i was looking for...

Hope it helps!

Oleta Adams - who sang the version of Feeling Good in the commercial released the song on her album "Lets Stay Here"
Nina Simone sang the best known version, but was not the original version.

Back