Hyundai

Reaction score
There is a Hyundai commercial out right now, it is just a shot of a glass/crystal award or plaque, an on it it says "JP Morgentsern and Associates."
I've seen this same commercial three different times with different background music.

I was wondering if anyone knew the song with someone singing? (the other two didnt have singing)

thanks!

I'm looking for this one too.
I just saw the commercial again and there are different versions of which song they use. There is one that sounds like band music, and there is one with a reggae sounding song(the one I'm looking for) with the lyrics "I'm feeling good, feeling good all the time..."

yep, looking for this one as well! a must have track! I've been doing searches using the lyrics and nothing.

Does anybody have an update on this? I heard this commercial today and that song is driving me NUTS. Please somebody at least give me a track name or artist :(

I just saw/heard the "Rethink Everything" ("Feeling Good") Hyundai commercial, featuring two JD Power awards.

I suspect not, unless it's a mix, but is it Huff & Herb's 'Feeling Good'?

I swear I've heard it before, and it seems like the type of thing I should be able to positively identify...this is going to keep me up all night. <_< I'll probably think of it tomorrow while I'm on the road and can't make a note (where's my microrecorder?). :rolleyes:

[PS JP Morgan is an investment firm.]

I got ahold of Huff and Herb's "feeling good" and it sounds nothing like that song, unless the version I have is a remix or whatnot, but the lyrics arent even the same, nor similar. My version of feeling good is just a techno remix of feeling good by Nina Simone. This is killing me! somebody has to know.

PPS - As noted above, but not completely, its JD Power & Associates, not JP Morgentsern and Associates (what is that?!)

LoL. I just heard this commercial and the lyrics go: "I'm feeling good, feeling good all the time now (or yeah) Feeling good, feeling good, yes i am." It's a male singer.

Just to help clear things up: it's a commercial for the Hyundai Tucson (but I don't know what the song is).

Originally posted by david.holley@Jul 19 2006, 04:09 PM
PPS - As noted above, but not completely, its JD Power & Associates, not JP Morgentsern and Associates (what is that?!)
JP Morgan is, or was, a high-profile brokerage firm, and before that sort of an American robber baron; Morgenstern was William H. Macy's character as the hospital chief of staff in the early years of "ER", the television program. So it's a bizarre amalgamation of pop culture references. That I know, but I still wish I knew definitively what this song is.

I wrote to HyundaiUSA last week inquiring about this song, after I loitered here for a few days hoping y'all would clue me in...

And - I sell Saturns, so this was a hard thing for me to do.

They haven't written back to me. I think they might know.

I've looked all over - no luck. However, it is NOT Huff & Herb nor is it Pink. Someone on a Yahoo board said the song is "Against All Odds" (obviously not the Phil Collins song) but I searched lyrics/LimeWire to no avail.

The last phrase of the song: is it "yes I am" or is it "desire"? I've listened a couple of times and still can't decide which.

Originally posted by ohthatsconvenient@Jul 11 2006, 08:49 AM
There is a Hyundai commercial out right now, it is just a shot of a glass/crystal award or plaque, an on it it says "JP Morgentsern and Associates."(added by tesisr - J D Power Associates, I believe)
I've seen this same commercial three different times with different background music.

I was wondering if anyone knew the song with someone singing? (the other two didnt have singing)

thanks!

Hyundai Commercial

This is a commercial showing 2- J D Powers, Asso. Awards (Clear Plastic) with a cute song being performed in voiceover.

I'd like to know who's singing it also.
The words are something like this: "Feelin' fine, feelin' fine all the time, now"

It's currently airing and I've seen it a few times in the last few days but it's so quick (@10 sec) that by the time you begin listening, it's over!

Bumpin' cause I've been looking for the song since last week as well. Glad I'm not alone. Someone help? :D

Back