Hyundai Sonata

Aireeka_Jonez

Reaction score
So while my family was flipping through channels tonight, I heard an awesome song! It was off a hyundai sonata commercial and the only lyrics I caught were "oo la la" before the channel was changed. It's a brand new commercial I'm pretty sure. Any ideas?

sorry. That is for an older commercial. This one is brand new. Any other takers?

Do you mean faces as in the name of the ad, or the name of the band, or the name of the song?

I'm pretty sure he means the band. i haven't seen the commercial yet, but Ive heard the song

the song he is talking about is "I Wish I Knew Then" by The Faces

Originally posted by Smittymx6@Feb 6 2007, 11:38 PM
I'm pretty sure he means the band. i haven't seen the commercial yet, but Ive heard the song
You mean this one:

"Ooh La La" by The Faces

Get it at Amazon.

.... which I first heard in a Mitsubishi commercial:

(One wonders how one can hear a song without seeing a commercial ;) )

I actually looked up that song and thats not it. Thanks for your help though! keep trying!

nope, I already own that song. IT was more rock and rollish. I can't even remeber how it goes anymore because i havne't seen the commercial since then.
THanks for the help. Any other ideas?

bump. I just got to thinking that it might not be a hyundai sonata commercial, but I'm pretty sure it is

Is it Cobra Style by Teddybears Slim -- it's also on The Man Of Year during the paintball in the woods scene.

Originally posted by rebpro@Mar 3 2007, 04:24 PM
Is it Cobra Style by Teddybears Slim -- it's also on The Man Of Year during the paintball in the woods scene.
the only lyrics I caught were "oo la la"

Where do you find those lyrics in "Cobrastyle"

:blink:

Back