Hummer H3

rafay

Reaction score
does anybody know abt the music they play in the new hummer 3 ad named vertigo.its very catchy .

yeah on the Hummer website it doesn't even show the artist/track title. Sorry, I don't know. If the song is made for the commercial, it would usually tell you that. I don't get why it doesn't say anything.

They have a clip of it on the Hummer website but this one doesn't list the artist or title. ;)

i emailed hummer about the song so i hope they get back with me about. i been going to the site and playing it over and over again its a good song. matter of fact im listening to it right now as i type this lol.

The name of the song from the new Hummer "Vertigo" commercial is "Swamp" by Midwest Product. The album is "World Series of Love." hope that helps.

Originally posted by mypackage@Apr 25 2005, 10:00 PM
The name of the song from the new Hummer "Vertigo" commercial is "Swamp" by Midwest Product. The album is "World Series of Love." hope that helps.
Audio sample available here, track 3. Also available from for download.

want to know who created the background music in Hummer H3 commercial.

I just saw a brand new ad for the hummer on tv today, it seemed techno-ish.... anyone know what it is?

Does anyone know the song playing in the new Hummer commercial? Where the couple is in the car and the camera is spinning around the car in sideways angles while they drive in a field. Dance/techno song. Any clues?

I don't think that anyone has done this one yet.

No, its not Vertigo. The commercial is called Putting A New Spin On Things, something along those lines, thanks anyway.

Like I said, Im pretty sure it hasnt been posted yet, its rather new.

Did you listen to the song that was posted in the other thread?

At the end of the "Vertigo" ad it says, "A New Spin On Hummer." You can view it at http://www.hummer.com/.

Edit: Son of A! You beat me this time Sophist...guess we're "even" again :lol:

Back