Hummer H3

I want to know the song that is in the new Hummer H3 commercial. The commercial features 4 people of different race and gender doing a synchronized dance involving black chairs in the desert. An H3 then materializes from nowhere around them and the slogan reads, "H3, Performs Beautifully". Anyone know what the name of this song is or how to get it?

Humming by Paul Oakenfold commissioned especially for that advertisement and as of this writing not commercially available.

This is the H3 ad where all the different parts come together to form the thing... desert setting... the music doesn't kick in until toward the end, just before the planet zoom out. For those of you old enough, it's very reminiscent of the Ventures "Telstar"... space like, with a beat. Checked their site, not there. Thx

r u talking about the one where all the people are sitting in a chair in the desert and then the hummer comes together... if so then its on the website just look for hummer world and youll see the commercials on the bottom. i dont think u can get that particular song though, cus it was an original compotition.

it actually says right there that it's by Paul Oakenfold, and is called Humming. and i love the last few seconds of it, but can't find it anywhere online. maybe someone has the track...

It's the ad where there are four people floating in the bonneville salt flats on four black chairs, and doing a choreographed dance around the chairs, I think.

I tried to track this song down and got that it was by Paul Oakenfold and that it may or may not be titled "Humming". My questions are 1.) Is anyone familiar with the track I'm referring to and 2.) Does anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks

Back