How is the Weather in your Area?

Another sunny day in the highs of 80, I showed off my sexy legs again... :)

going to bed now. see you tomorrow. and sat. and sun. for alittle while on sun. bye!

Originally posted by rewep@Apr 17 2006, 04:37 PM
It's Washington, it's mostly mild and temperate weather year round compared with other cities.
Hey it rained overnite and then it was 60 and sunny! B)

Apparently it tracks your ip or something cause I tried giving you a 10 like 8 times in a row and it made no difference.

I made a dragon out of polymer clay and its teeth burned in the oven so I tell everyone it's because of his firey breath but I don't think they buy it.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 22 2006, 01:03 AM
Apparently it tracks your ip or something cause I tried giving you a 10 like 8 times in a row and it made no difference.
The bastards...

I need to upload a new picture

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 22 2006, 01:05 AM
I made a dragon out of polymer clay and its teeth burned in the oven so I tell everyone it's because of his firey breath but I don't think they buy it.
Pitchers! PITCHERS!! :angry:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 22 2006, 01:07 AM
I give you a 10 every time too. :)
;)

I'd give you a 10 but... oh wait... there's no picture for me to give a 10 to. :p

Originally posted by leone+Apr 22 2006, 01:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 22 2006, 01:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 22 2006, 01:05 AM
Pitchers! PITCHERS!! :angry: [/b][/quote]
Hold on I'll see if I can find it.. I already gave it to my baby brother or I'd take a new one. <_<

See I don't know how do that with an actual pitcher Andy. I would have to go down to the store and get my picture scanned on the KPM and saved on a CD or disk and then...what load the file on the computer or what.. I dunno. I'll admit complete ignorance in this department. Can I just post a pitcher of a friend everyone says I look like?

:lol: I loved your analysis on how one would get the picture online

Back