How is the Weather in your Area?

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 12 2006, 10:38 PM
50 degrees and overcast with rain in the morning clearing out by the afternoon.
Exactly the same here too. :huh:

Where do you live? You should get registered in the basement directory, you've been here long enough... :D

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 12 2006, 10:44 PM
Where do you live? You should get registered in the basement directory, you've been here long enough... :D
I live in Connecticut. Yeah, I probably should put my info. in the directory...keep forgetting. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Apr 13 2006, 05:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Apr 13 2006, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Apr 13 2006, 02:26 PM
I want more rain. :(

"April showers", my ass. <_<
:lol:

same here :( At least it's not boiling hot yet... [/b][/quote]
It's getting pretty hot here now. I don't have a/c in my car either so yesterday after work I went and picked up Connor. When I got home the a/c in our house was broken. Connor slept in his carrier for like 10 minutes. When he woke up, I picked him up and he was just soaked in sweat. :( Poor little guy. I felt so bad for him.

Luckily Sean was able to fix the ac for the house when he got home last night. Now I'm just waiting on him to fix the one in my car. <_<

I hate when that happens. The cars all look like they drove through a big mud puddle.

i kind of like it, makes my car look like it just got done with a rally race.
makes my car look faster than it really is.
besides, i think dirt is what's actually keeping my car together.

Back