How do I....?

well, there's one available online with sprint but it doesn't say anything about it. See, we got this software to create your own ringtones and it's working fine, it sends it as a text with a link that you go to and it downloads to your phone but when you try to listen to what you have downloaded it tells you that it requires a handler and asks you if you want to cancel or get a handler. So I chose to get a handler but then it just goes to their website where you can buy different ringers. :angry: But this software states that you have to make sure that WAP is enabled on your phone and that's where I'm lost.

are you sure that your phone has WAP? Or maybe the software doesn't support your phone?
Or if you go into your main menu, there should be a section called connections, or settings, or controls, or something like that. If your phone does support WAP, and there's a way to turn it off and on, I'd assume it would be in something like that.

Well are you paying for internet on your phone? Because I used to have free WAP but T-Mobile makes you pay for internet to use it now. What service do you use?

It's Sprint but we figured it out. We don't have WAP on our phones but we just had to send it as a different type of file.

Back