Honda Civic Hybrid

Yo man, I have been looking on limewire for this song for months now. I decided to look it up on google just now, and I finally know what it is. Thanks alot as well!

Chris! B)

this song is on a car commercial, but i cant remember what car...anyway, it has a man and a woman in their SUV driving and the song that's playing starts like this.....i want to walk up the side of the mountain.....thats all i know, so if anyone knows any information on this song that would be really helpfull! i haven't seen this commercial lately so i can't just look at the company...it seems like it would be GMC, but i really have no idea

Im am HAVING A MENTAL BREAK DOWN!!!!! I have seenthis commercial about a zillion times and it is a CAR COMMERICAL there are TWO PEOPLE in the car and these ANIMATED FISH appear in the car. They are a BOY AND GIRL and they are in like a foresty area. The song has lyrics that seem to sound like "I WANT TO WALK UP THE SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN......." I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need your help!

THANKS SOO MUCH! :)

Originally posted by vegetablesoape@Jun 15 2006, 07:29 PM
"Nature Anthem" by Grandaddy
Yep Yep.
Good album actually.
To bad they just recently disbanded. Though they are releasing their final Album The Fambly Cat reall soon...or it might just of been released...

Weird....this guy did an article/interview on the band and said the song was called "Mountain Song"....*shrugs*

CAn someone help me find this song? It's in a car commercial, I'm not sure for what company, but it's very upbeat and the lyrics go " I want to walk, up the side of the mountain, I want to walk down the other side of the mountain, I want to swim in the river and lie in the sun, I want to try to be nice to everyone....." and so on. any help is appreciated thanks!!

I dont remember what car it was for, and this commercial is kinda old, but there was a couple driving in the car and while the song played, there was an overlay of animation, and the song went "I wanna climb up the side of the mountain, Im goin down the other side of the mountian..." I know that voice and its driving me nuts...

Back