Honda Civic Hybrid

There's this new honda commercial that has this great, mellow little song. The lyrics go: "I want to walk up the side of a mountain, I want to walk down the other side of the mountain..." or something like that. Any help you could give would be awesome. Thanks.

I just saw this one today. It has the car driving with butterflies and stuff like that through the car's interior. I don't think it has any words. Sounds kinda like the Album Leaf, but I'm not sure.

the lyrics are something like "I want to walk up the side of a mountain...

Grandaddy - Nature Anthem

Some people criticised the last Granddaddy album “Sumday” for being too normal; “Not enough robots!” they cried, “Too few songs about animals”. It seems the band have listened to criticism, and channelled their frustrations into the happiest song you’re likely to hear this year. The lyrics run as follows:

“I’m gonna walk up the side of the mountain Then walk down the other side of the mountain. I’m gonna swim in the rivers Lie in the sun Gonna try to be nice to everyone”

This goes on for 3 minutes, swelling up from just one man and his guitar to a full-blown kids-choir and orchestra anthem. And it’s disturbingly good. A limited edition vinyl taster for their “Below The Radio” compilation, “Nature Anthem” is a mini-epic; a thing of such wonder and beauty, it’s a crime that they didn’t put this out as a full single.

it's a great song, and glad to see grandaddy made it into commercials. There's actually a video for nature anthem (listed as "Nacher Anthem") included on the limited-edition version album of Sumday as well.

Does anyone know what that is from? And what the song is?
I know it's a car commerical, but I can never remember which.

"Nature Anthem" by Grandaddy

lol...only reason I know is I posted same inquiry...

Hi,

I am looking for either the name of the song or the Artist of the following song:

"I want to Ride (or Climb) up the side of the (or a) mountain"..

Great tune ! Of course I have no idea of what car they are attempting to sell!!! (LOL)

Any assistance would be just great.

Thank you,

Dollie

Honda recently had an ad campaign for their Honda Civic Hybrids which used three (as far as I know) TV commercials that actually aired. The commercials can be viewed here:
http://automobiles.honda.com/civics/index.aspx

The music used in the commercials that aired is as follows:

4. Grandaddy - "Nature Anthem"
5. M.I.A. - "Galang"
6. The Postal Service - "We Will Become Silhouettes"

Whats the song called that goes "I wanna walk up the side of the mountain I wanna walk down the other side of the mountain, I wanna swim in the river and swim in the sun.."

this song goes like " i want to walk on the other side of the mountain" but iono if this is rigght
can u tell me the name of the song adn the singer!!!!

Back