Honda Accord Hybrid

Bump. The song is very sing-songy. The lyrics are "Everybody lives together/Friends are all around" There are a lot more lyrics that I couldn't really make out. Very cartoony commercial.

I did a quick google search, and I came up with "Hope" by Anything Box, but I don't really remember the commercial song, so I am not sure if it is the right one.

Ok, see what you can do with this scant info - I forget what the ad is for (I think SUV, but definitely a car) and it contains a folksy song - guitar and a male singer. I haven't seen the ad in a month or two, so I can't remember the actual lyrics, but they roughly go something like:

And you and me, we can be, into the sun

or

we'll have fun, under the sun.

I know the last word is "sun" and the guitar continues...

very soothing song.

Go to it , Team!

Not sure if its the song you are looking for but I thought of the song "Orange Sky" by Alexi Murdoch thats in a Nissan commercial I think and its a "folksy" song.

I don't think that's it - it had a bit more pace to it - not much, but just enough to give the song more lift to it than Orange Sky.

Hmmm...well my first thought after I read what you thought the lyrics might be was the song You and Me by Lifehouse but then you said its a "folksy" song so I switched gears a little.

I was just about to type Citizen Cope when my computer froze...and that has got to be the song that they are talking about. I would recommend the entire Citizen Cope - The Clarence Greenwood Recordings CD to everyone.

It couldn't be "The Nature Song" by Grandaddy? You said upbeat and I haven't seen this commercial in a while either but if it's it, it's easy to get.

Here's another bump, since it seems that no one has figured this one out yet.

The lyrics:
everybody lives together
friends are all around
(female voice) that's right
(chorus) under the sun

I really hope someone has more information about this, because I've been wondering about it for a long time.

The Lyrics are as so...

HONDA ACCORD HYBRID

"Everbody lives together,
friends are all around"

FIND ME THE ARTIST AND SONG TITLE!

Thanks

I was looking for this track as well-- and was lucky enough to stumble upon it. The are a band from the UK called The Go! Team. The song is called "Huddle Formation."

I found the track on myspace. search for the band name as their posting id.

I hope you've already found this.

Originally posted by crentos@Feb 24 2007, 09:18 PM
I was looking for this track as well-- and was lucky enough to stumble upon it. The are a band from the UK called The Go! Team. The song is called "Huddle Formation."

In this:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...31313&hl=huddle

That song is for the Honda Civic.

???

Originally posted by crentos@Feb 24 2007, 09:18 PM

OH MY GOD!

thank you soo sooo soooo much. I havent found the artist yet, and I really am relieved that SOMEONE replyed to my post.

Thanks again so very much.

Katie

Originally posted by KatieStupendous+Feb 25 2007, 05:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KatieStupendous @ Feb 25 2007, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crentos@Feb 24 2007, 09:18 PM

OH MY GOD!

thank you soo sooo soooo much. I havent found the artist yet, and I really am relieved that SOMEONE replyed to my post.

Thanks again so very much.

Katie [/b][/quote]
SOMEONE else replies:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=249922

is where you will find links to the artist where this question was previousl answered.

<_<

I'm getting really confused reading through this thread now ...

KatieStupendous makes a post on Jan 11 2007 about ...

The Honda ACCORD Hybrid ad featuring the lyrics ...

"Everybody lives together,
Friends are all around"

This sounds like the same ad and same song that I (as well as some others) were looking for in an earlier post ...

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...22247&hl=hybrid

She goes on to provide a YouTube link for the ad ...
(From my current computer, I'm not able to view it, so I don't know if it the same ad or not, so ...)

Then crentos answers on Feb 25 2007 that ...

The song in question was the Go! Team - "Huddle Formation"

Then doctormemory comes along (Thank goodness! :) ) and correctly identifies that song as one from a Honda Civic ad ...

But then, KatieStupendous thanks crentos for the answer he/she provided ...

So now, things are starting to incorrectly blend together again ...

Honda Civic "vote" ad ... The Go! Team - "Huddle Formation"
(Please refer to the AdTunes link doctormemory provided)

Honda Accord Hybrid ad ... still no answer ...

Unless, somebody out there knows ... ???

:p :lol: B)

I've just figured out what the song is for the brand new Accord ad. It's the ad where they're advertising the new hybrid "green"ness of the car and it's set against a background of flowers, people, birds, etc going by, like on a film screen.

The song title is "Hold on Tight", and the album is "Strange Magic - the Best of the Elecric Light Orchestra.

Hope this helps someone - it's been driving me nuts trying to figure out who the artist was!

Back