Homework Help

Originally posted by 4swrds@Dec 10 2005, 06:04 PM
Mathes My easiest Subject, does that make me a demon...

whats going to happen to Marbles? :eek:
You rock at grammar too.

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 10 2005, 06:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 10 2005, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Dec 10 2005, 06:04 PM

You rock at grammar too. [/b][/quote]
owned doggy style

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 10 2005, 03:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 10 2005, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Dec 10 2005, 06:04 PM

You rock at grammar too. [/b][/quote]
Ya I guess my dads beginning to rub off on me... typical immgrant style :)

but its all coo.... B)

bofe?.....you still haven't completely taught me that language yet.....I'm still learning the nouns of "your" language.....

:lol: So cute..

It's "both". Sometimes I write stuff the way I say it. Apparently it's annoying. *shrug*

nahh! its pretty coo..... B)

...I wish I had my own language.... :(

i think he is refering to the inevitable statutory rape that has been sparked up nyah

Look, all I know is that Jeff Buckley rocks my nighttime and Sphettios are best when cold, straight from the can.

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 10 2005, 10:32 PM
i think he is refering to the inevitable statutory rape that has been sparked up nyah
:mellow:

Question, is it illegal if you've just turned 18 and your partner is 2 weeks away from being 18?

no, most states have a gap clause if the younger person is age of consent

Mm hmm, mm hmm.. and what if you're actually 19 and your partner is more like 3 months away from being 18? Still not an issue?

Back