Hitchcock

webslinger360

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hitchcock

Trailer

Fox Searhlight Logo song

"Memorial" - Michael Nyman (The Cook, the Thief, his Wife and her Lover)

Last song

"Iron" (Instrumental) - Woodkid

The second piece all the way to the end is "Zephyrus" from the album "Elysium" by Jo Blankenburg. Published by Position Music

It's a long-shot, but I've heard a radio spot for Hitchcock repeated on LBC (UK) a few times. Has anyone out there heard it too? There's an amazing bit of music used at the end which I would love to identify - will record and post a sample if I can...

Cheers! :)

It's a long-shot, but I've heard a radio spot for Hitchcock repeated on LBC (UK) a few times. Has anyone out there heard it too? There's an amazing bit of music used at the end which I would love to identify - will record and post a sample if I can...

Cheers! :)

Ok, after some investigating I can see that this music is also used in TV spots. Here's an example, the music runs throughout the trailer:

bump
i too would like to know what the backing song to this tv spot/radio trailer is. have been looking around for months, just came across this forum

repeat bump? what happens to songs that are never found in this forum

repeat bump? what happens to songs that are never found in this forum

Reviving a thread may help. Make sure you have selected Subscribe to this Thead using the "Thread Tools" menu at the top of this thread to make sure you get notified of any new replies to this message topic.

Back