Elizabeth The Golden Age

Originally posted by ameyerson@Oct 20 2007, 08:44 AM
How do you all figure out what track it was?
Well, most often a poster for a trailer song request is looking for some official confirmation of a songs name that is used for the mixed track of a trailer. This can come from some official source, such as the company or group that created the trailer, or from the individual or group that orchestrated the song itself.

More often than not however a song's name is discovered simply through the reply of someone who has seen a request such as those on this forum, and personally knows/owns/has heard the song themselves, and can post specific info or whereabouts on obtaining the music.

Touching on your last post though, could you offer some explanation as to how you know that the requested "monk" bit at the beginning of the 5 minute extended trailer is from the Island OST? You made note that it did not make the soundtracks final cut (i'm assuming you mean the published and sold record), so then how would you know that this was where the 16 second piece of music came from?
Also, could you please explain what you mean by saying you mixed it yourself? lol.
Had me a wee bit confused by that statement.

Thanks.

Originally posted by macshane@Sep 27 2007, 02:27 AM
thank's, i ever known that i already got this music in my itunes' library but i was incapable to found it.
That's "my name is lincoln", no doubt !!
Just FYI, "My name is Lincoln" is from STEVE JABLONSKY, also did the score for "Transformers".

Re: Elizabeth: The Golden Age

does anyone know the music that starts 2:34-3:43 on the extended 5 min trailer? it's not part of the soundtrack (i'm pretty sure.) responses are much appreciated.

heres a link to video:

Back