help please

It was cause you referred to yourself as something to do with 'kitties' the other day, and the avatar. That's all, was just tryin' to be cute :unsure:

:D sorry, posted that before I saw the previous.

Hope your night gets better.

I get it now, very cute. :)
See, your only problem is that you assume I'm in a bad mood.. I'm actually in quite a good one, I was just confused. I have wicked step-mother issues from being a kid, and one thing she used to call me all the time was catty.. so like.. the word just has a negative connotation for me, and I just jumped to the conclusion that you were using it the same way she always did. Dig? No hard feelings.. I was more curious as to what the Melissa Bashing was all about than actually upset by it.

Aha! That's an obnoxious thing to say without cute connotations. especially on any sort of regular basis. My Mom, never had any real problems, but she'd always tell me not to lie when I wasn't. Drove me insane.

Mine was (is) neurotic and paranoid, so she accused people of doing the same things she was doing.. like when she'd spend hours on the phone with her mom complaining about me (about things like, I got better grades than her son, my dad liked me more than he liked her daughter, dumb shit that was of course not under my control to begin with), then march into my room while I was in there quietly reading a book and tell me I was catty and conspiring. A verifiable basket case.

Hahaha... We could change this to "words our parents screwed up for us."

I don't much like being told to "relax." My dad always gets tense and agitated, then projects it onto others. So when my mom or sister or myself get a little upset back, we get "Relaaaax."

My mom used it a few times too... a bit more grab-you-by-the-nuts sounding in her voice to. "Will you relax?!"

That's obnoxious.

"Just take a breath, breath."

All sortsa that crap. Bleh

Back