hello to new and old members alike!

Gone 3 weeks boy did I MISS ALOT!

Gudrun 28 out of atlanta, love bjork, janet, blue 6 and lisa shaw. Collect tattoos adidas samba's and nike air rifts. Read and collect vampire books/novels. Have a dog named K.C AND IM a photog major.

Have been 'on and off' this site since 2003(?), but NEVER saw this thread, the "TV Commercial" being my favorite (and only) haunt.

Anir...; 22; M; IL (We just had a great basketball season); Engineering grad student; love greek mythology, anime, outdoor photography, working out, 'teh intrenets'; Colorado, spring, summer, mushrooms (oops! did I say that aloud? :lol: ), U2, Oasis, Sting, Calvin aNd Hobbes, indolence, procrastination, sleeping. Am being deaddicted from PC games as we speak.

Looks like we have a LOT of females here on adtunes, or maybe, only 'a lot of females' saw this thread. :p

Cheers!

Originally posted by anithinks@Apr 7 2005, 09:06 PM
Looks like we have a LOT of females here on adtunes, or maybe, only 'a lot of females' saw this thread. :p
Yeah don't let that scare you, we're not really so much "females" as we are "throbbing mattress kittens" so like.. no worries. It's not a knitting bee or nothing. ;)

Thanks for reassuring me, dascoot, or I was scared of 'teh intrenet cooties'.

Mattress kittens, eh? :)

U2 rocks - I think 'Achtung Baby" was sublime - that's one album I can hear over and over and over and...(*mushrooms kick in*).

!!You got the U2 tickets - well, lucky you!!

Say, how do you get the title under your avatar (Yours says "Doppleganger") - do I need a gazillion posts before I get that privilege :( ?

Yeah I forget the count though.. 100? Maybe.

Yeah dude! U2 in November!!! <--- still cheesin over it

And yeah, call me trendy but Achtung is still my favorite.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 7 2005, 05:43 PM
PS, your website link is dead. :(
I just checked - it works fine.

Anyway, hardly anything there except for a plug for Firefox (the browser), link to my favorite anime forum and my 'watched-anime' list. And beware! there is a POPUP :ph34r:
I set up the site in 10 minutes for the other forum I am a member of. Still has ways to go in terms of content, but hey! they don't call me 'slacker' for nothing :lol:

Originally posted by anithinks@Apr 7 2005, 09:53 PM
but hey! they don't call me 'slacker' for nothing :lol:
And das shrooms help too I'm sure. ;)

Originally posted by anithinks@Apr 7 2005, 09:30 PM
Say, how do you get the title under your avatar - do I need a gazillion posts before I get that privilege
I'm pretty sure it's 500 posts.

Had not gotten a chance to say hi and welcome so... hello, and welcome to the forums.

Hi. My name is kristy. I'm 22 and from south east michigan. 1 boyfriend (Greg) 1 Guinea pig (Hannah). Totally madly insanly in love with music. Joined in Nov. but just now got into the whole posting things. It's fun and highly addictive.

Hi Kristy! So just one boyfriend, did I get that right? :lol: Welcome to the forum! :)

Back