hello to new and old members alike!

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 14 2005, 07:55 PM
I'ma be in Jax on Wednesday.
I checked out your website.. Let me tell ya girl your sooooo Crazzzzy.. LMAO

Dascoot... I checked out your website and let me tell ya i LMAO... Your'e so crazy... :lol:

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Mar 14 2005, 08:15 PM
Dascoot... I checked out your website and let me tell ya i LMAO... Your'e so crazy... :lol:
so is what branch of the military is your husband in? :D I was also in the army over in germany.. Special Weapons.

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Mar 14 2005, 11:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Mar 14 2005, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Mar 14 2005, 08:15 PM
so is what branch of the military is your husband in? :D I was also in the army over in germany.. Special Weapons. [/b][/quote]
Former Navy.. he was stationed at Mayport, that's where I met him.

I might as well do my bio now too..

Melissa, female, 26, in Tampa Bay area. I uhhh.. I don't do much, I work from home most days so like I'm always here. I lurve my doggy and I just got tickets to see U2! *dancing*

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Mar 14 2005, 11:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Mar 14 2005, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 14 2005, 08:17 PM
:unsure: Do you have a clone?

;)
what? [/b][/quote]
I'm just teasin cause you posted that twice.

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 14 2005, 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 14 2005, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by goldengloves88@Mar 14 2005, 11:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88
@Mar 14 2005, 08:15 PM

so is what branch of the military is your husband in? :D I was also in the army over in germany.. Special Weapons.
Former Navy.. he was stationed at Mayport, that's where I met him.

I might as well do my bio now too..

Melissa, female, 26, in Tampa Bay area. I uhhh.. I don't do much, I work from home most days so like I'm always here. I lurve my doggy and I just got tickets to see U2! *dancing* [/b][/quote]
Cool... So what does he do now?

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 13 2005, 06:38 AM
My name is Erika and I'm from Texas. I have two beautiful cats that are about to have kittens!! I like to eat, shop, and talk. Within the past year I have lost 45 lbs but gained about 15 back. BUT, since the beginning of the year I've 20. I like taking pictures.
Erika, keep it your work out routine going and never give up... good job... :D

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 14 2005, 08:38 PM
Tech support. :)
That's funny, because i am a network engineer.. Who does he work for?

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Mar 14 2005, 10:52 PM
if any one out there knows of any kind of music that is good to either workout to or shadow box to i would like to know. :D
Here's some of the stuff I use:

Rob Zombie - "More Human Than Human," "Dragula" and "Living Dead Girl"

Dick Dale - "Misirlou"

Crystal Method - "Keep Hope Alive"

Marilyn Manson - "Beautiful People" and "Rock is Dead"

Chronic Future - "Wicked Games"

Originally posted by leone+Mar 14 2005, 08:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 14 2005, 08:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Mar 14 2005, 10:52 PM
if any one out there knows of any kind of music that is good to either workout to or shadow box to i would like to know. :D
Here's some of the stuff I use:

Rob Zombie - "More Human Than Human," "Dragula" and "Living Dead Girl"

Dick Dale - "Misirlou"

Crystal Method - "Keep Hope Alive"

Marilyn Manson - "Beautiful People" and "Rock is Dead"

Chronic Future - "Wicked Games" [/b][/quote]
cool.. i will check those out.. I already have some Rob Zombie though.. if you think of any more please let me know. Thanks..

It'll be a long list! :D When you said "workout" you meant push-ups and sit-ups type of workout or running/jogging or both?

Originally posted by leone@Mar 14 2005, 08:59 PM
It'll be a long list! :D When you said "workout" you meant push-ups and sit-ups type of workout or running/jogging or both?
push-up's, sit-up's, weight lifting, and shadow boxing.

Hi! I'm Sam, I'm 29, I live in Northern Illinois, I'm currently unemployed which sucks A LOT! I'm the oldest of seven kids. I love Stampin Up and have spent ridiculous amount of money on stamps and stamp-related stuff. I'm single and live alone with my weird little dog. I'm one of the few girl gamers that I know. I own a PS2 and a GameCube and am comtemplating getting an XBox.

*Melissa~ Bono is on the Today show while I'm typing this. B) *

Back