Hello My Children

I'm gonna sing to you, God.

Más, si te acercas un poquito más me meterás.. en ti. Más, si te sueño más ya no podré dormir.. nunca jamás..

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

By the way God, what was up with that shitty 3rd down attempt? And the missed field goal? Did I anger you or something?

Did the Bucs lose? The Vikings won. Brad Johnson is way better that Culpepper.

Yeah they lost, I was standin in the electronics department at Target draped over one of the radios they had on display with like 9 other people and when they said he missed the field goal about half of us went AWW SHIT! in unison. Heh it was cool. :)

I read about it. So they lost by a fg, that sucks. The Bears defense is really good. San Dieago won!! Tomlinson is so friggin good. The Colts basically already won the super bowl anyways so...

Well they needed the TD to win but that third down was a real waste of kinetic energy. :rolleyes: So the FG woulda at least tied em right before the 2 minute warning.. *sighh* Ahh well.

Thank you, God, for that foyyyyynass Ronde who I love and adore and would lick the screen for if he'd stand still long enough. And as always for Cadillac. Thou art a good God. :wub:

Barber runked pretty hard today thats for sure. 3 picks, thats hot. Viking just pulled out a win over the Lions. Thats when you know your team sucks, when they almost lose to the Lions. Whatever a win is a win, B. Johnson is playing really good.

Well you're more than welcome to him, I've become quite smitten with young Master Simms as of late. Did you see that totally choice pass he threw to Galloway? Who muffed it up? Haha yeah but I'm proud of him, he's doin real good. Simms I mean.

Dear god, my class mates say my father is Lucifer. Are they right?

Was Jesus really born in Austria?

Who is the a**f***d motherf***** who has taken my history book?

Are you Danish? Why isn't Denmark a part of the Paradise?

And was the 13th Apostel a black person?

Back